Chapter 3

Tris' POV

When we get back to apartment we get ready for bed. We snuggle and I stare into his stormy blue eyes and he stares into mine. "Goodnight." Tobias says. "Goodnight." I say back. Then I hear his steady breathing, he was really tired. I fall asleep soon after staring at him. We've been dating for about 4 months now and I think I'm in love.

<<<<<<<<time skip to morning>>>>>>>>>

I feel lips on mine and open my eyes. I see his pretty eyes looking back at me. "morning beautiful." Tobias says. "morning tobias." I say back. "time for work go get ready Tris." he says. "Ugh do I have to!" I say whining. "yes Tris come one get up." I get up and get dressed into black leggings and a high-low black top and dark red combat boots with light makeup. I get to work and tori says hi and shows me around and tells me to sketch so I do. "Wow that looks great, you're ready for real people." tori says. right then tobias walks in asking for a tattoo. "Hey my names tris what do you want." I say with a wink. "umm well Tris I'd like my beautiful girlfriends name tattooed on my arm and I want her to get my name on hers." he says smiling. "ok you're my first tattoo and I'd love to." I say then I pull him in for a kiss and pull away because tori is shouting at us to get a room...rude. "ok come sit at this chair four." I tell him and he does. after I'm done with his tori does mine then we pay and tori says I can leave early if I want so I do. me and Tobias go on a date at the chasm. he plays with my hair a bit and then turns to my face kisses me and whispers "Tris." "Yes Tobias." I reply. "Tris, I love you." I sit there shocked for a second then say "i love you, too Tobias." his face lights up and he smiles really big then kisses me sweetly and passionately.

Tobias' POV
(His POV of the date)

After we pay for our new tattoos Tori lets Tris out early from work so I ask her on a date to the chasm. She says yes and grabs my hand. at her touch my heart races and I feel so happy I love her. We get to the Chasm and sit in our spot we talk and laugh for a bit while I play with her pretty hair. "Tris." I say "Yes Tobias." she says cutely. Nows my chance ohhhh gosh I'm scared! "Tris, I love you." I choke out finally. it takes her a while she's sitting there in shock and now I'm scared I scared her away when she finally says something back. " I love you, too, Tobias." I almost scream im so happy so I kiss her instead. We go to the cafeteria and grab dauntless cake and chill with our friends the world is great cause I have tris with me.