Chapter 7

Tobias' POV
-the next morning-
Tris asked her family to come for dinner I'm worried what if they hate me? I'm just some guy their daughter met in dauntless who's much older and muscular. They'll have no choice but to hate me! As if reading my mind Tris kisses me and says "They will love you just like I love you." Woah she said she loves me! HEY I haven't said it yet no fair. Wow I'm acting like I'm 5. "Tris, I love you too." I say "WOW that's a relief I thought I said it too soon even though I've been sure for long time I just didn't want to say it I was scared. Chris said you should say it first. I just couldn't wait you kn-" I cut her off by kissing her cause she's rambling. How cute. "Tris, you're rambling and to be fair I loved you since Abnegation but my dad wouldn't let me talk to you, so I watched you. When I came to dauntless I watched you on the screens in the control room to be sure you were safe. When you came down that net I knew we were meant to be." She's tearing up. I hope it's happy tears. "Aww Tobias you're too good for me I love you so so so much." she says.

•Tuesday (day of the dinner)•

Tris' POV

I wake up and clean our apartment. Tobias is at work, my family will be here around 3:30ish. I can't wait, but I think tobias is worried.

Tobias gets home around 2 and helps clean whatever is left to clean. We get dressed nicely and wait on the couch. I start to kiss him. He deepens it right when we here a knock on the door...ugh. I'm happy there here but did they have to ruin our kiss? I get up and answer the door. "MOM! DAD! CALEB! SUSAN? Hi everyone, I'm not trying to be rude honestly I'm happy to see you but why are you here Susan?" I ask. "Caleb and I are engaged Beatrice!" She says. "OH wow that's amazing!" I say. I'm really happy for them but she's Abnegation and he's Erudite how will this work? "Umm well this is Four, my boyfriend." I say. "Four this is, my mom, dad, brother Caleb, and my old best friend and now my brothers fiancé Susan." I say "Hi" everyone says. "Nice to meet you I'm Four, you're daughter is amazing and I love her so much I'd never hurt her don't worry she's safe with me." Tobias says. I elbow him he's rambling. "What was that for tris!" He says rubbing his ribs like it hurt with a smirk. "You were rambling from nervousness I was helping you out." right then I here out in the hall, "THE GREAT ALMIGHTY FOUR NERVOUS! THIS IS NEW!" I hear Zeke and Uriah call. We all die laughing except my family and Four. "And who are these people Beatrice?" My dad asks. "Their my friends." I say laughing. "all right everyone in." I say introducing everyone. Tobias is talking to my dad he looks scared I go over and hug him from behind. "What's wrong baby?" I ask. "Nothing, but you're dad knows im Tobias." I stop hugging him, my heart stops. Omg this isn't real! WHY DID MY DAD BRING THIS UP! "Dad please don't discuss this with him his father is evil and I don't want you talking about it." I say. "Ok honey I just was telling him I knew who he was cause I always say the look in his eyes when he saw you, he's loved you for a long time." My dad says. "Awww is that true Tobias?" I ask kissing his lips. My dad looks shocked but I ignore it, its my life. "Ok dinners ready, my friends decided to join us. If you don't mind of course." I say. We talk about how are lives have been, jobs, relationships, friends, my dad and Caleb give Tobias the I'll kill you if you hurt her talk while Zeke and Uriah laugh and tell my dad don't worry he won't hurt six he loves her too much. My dad asks why six they start saying I only have 6 fears, that I used to have 7 and my dad asks why I only have 6 now. Uriah starts talking and so I punch him and say "Dont you dare." My dad and Caleb look freaked out. Oh well I couldn't have them know. Uriah didn't even flinch we all laugh and start taking about when Tobias threw knives at me. My family  gets freaked out he did that I just laugh at the memory.

🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳

Like the candor colors^ ok well I was wondering if there's anything I should do to the story to add some action comment! Love y'all.