Chapter 11- Tony yells(actually yells) at me

1 hour and about 30 minutes later, I made it to the location FRIDAY had pinpointed for me. 

I was wearing my magenta and silver suit(the gold and silver one was being recharged) and I was flying through the clouds, going through a place I had never been before- the sky.

Everything was so bright and the clouds seemed fluffy, though I couldn't feel them. My hand pierced right through them as I stuck my fingers into them.

"You've made it, Bryce,"

I swooped out of the clouds and landed in front of what appeared to be a farmhouse. It was a really nice house, too- I didn't want to ruin their grass, so I landed on the cobbled walkway.

"Tony..?"

I looked up to see Steve, who had his shield in his hand. My mask flipped up.

"His kid, actually," I corrected, pulling off the helmet. Steve seemed to relax, then tense up again.

"You shouldn't be here," he said firmly.

"I wasn't just gonna sit at the tower and wait for you guys! I can fight with this thing! It's intuitive and it's powerful. Besides, I saw the news. I couldn't just leave you guys after that. What if you were in trouble?"

Steve sighed. "Well, come on in, then. We'll have to tell Mrs. Barton and Tony that you're here,"

It suddenly occurred to me that Tony would not be happy to see me there. I grumbled an "alright," and walked inside with him.

"Mrs. Barton? If it's alright with you, we've got one extra. We can always send her home," Steve called.

"No, no, it's okay, it's just that someone will have to double up with her," a voice came from another room, which I assumed to be "Mrs. Barton". 

Does Clint have a wife? I wondered.

A small head peeked from around the wall, and a little girl came out, followed by Natasha Romanoff, who gasped at the sight of me, then gawked, then smiled, then glared.

Does Clint have CHILDREN?! 

"You should not be here," Nat declared.

I rolled my eyes. "I missed you too,"

"Is that Ms. Stark's voice I hear?" Clint's voice came from another room. "She shouldn't be here,"

"Will everyone stop saying that?!" I called in return. I heard him laugh.

"How did you find us?" Natasha asked.

"Research," I replied. "Like always,"

"Why am I not surprised..." she sighed and walked over to me, embracing me tightly. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"No. Not really, no,"

"What do you mean by 'not really'?"

"Well, he just nearly starved me. That Maximoff girl, Wanda- she saved my life, basically,"

Natasha drew back.

"What?" she asked. 

"He didn't feed me for what I'm pretty sure was 1-2 days. I don't know what happened when, I just know that I was there for 3 days."

"Get something to eat," Natasha demanded, pulling me towards what appeared to be a kitchen.

"No, no, Nat, I ate at the tower. I'm fine, now," I told her. 

"You need something to eat. Now," she argued. 

"Supper's almost ready, so if she can wait for about 20 minutes..." came a voice from the kitchen.