I miss him.

Techno's POV
In the mist of Tommy's blown up room I saw the red disk in the centre of the room. Untouched.Once I got back to my room I instantly put it in the jukebox and grabbed 'Good Omens' and started to read.

I slightly tap my finger on the corner of my book while C418/Chirp played in the background.Although he betrayed me and went with the people that exiled him in the first place,I'm not used to his stupid laugh not being heard late at night.Or him not doing his little antics around the house anymore.I just couldn't put my finger on it!

I put my book down if frustration.Why do...
Why do I miss him?

Tommy's POV
I feel guilty.I betrayed one of the only people who cared.I sit down on my bed holding the helmet Techno gave me.I traced my finger over the Patton of the turtle shell,Why did I do that...He was the only one who cared... Well except Ghostbur;But he only remembers the good stuff so his comfort never really stayed.

I didn't realise that hot tears were streaming down my face.I put the helmet on the bedside table and grabbed my pillow and hugged it for comfort.

Why do I miss him?

—————————–———————————
Yo,So sorry for the short chapter-I promise you the next one will be really long that's why it's taking time TwT
I hope you have a good day/Night everyone!