𝚄𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 (𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒) 🧡

Haha guess what bitches I'm doing my hero academia characters now so have fun with this. I love you all ❤️🤍.
——————————————————————————

3rd person POV Class 1A was excited today

3rd person POV
Class 1A was excited today. Why you may ask? Well they had overheard that they were going to have a new student to their classroom. Now most the class was excited besides a certain individual of the name Katsuki Bakugou. It was expected though since everyone in his eyes are "extras".

Let me tell you a little bit about this new student the class is talking about. The new students name is Y/N L/N. Their quirk is puppetry. (For this imma give the person a quirk.) One thing most people don't know is that they have never spoken a word. Yes, you heard me correctly they have never spoken a word. Every since they had turned 7 they haven't spoken.

Some people believe it's because Y/N lost their ability to speak, so their parents took them to the doctor. Even at the doctors office they wouldn't speak so they had them write it down on a piece of paper. After that doctors visit their parents just assumed they didn't like talking and left it at that.

9 years later Y/N still hasn't said a word. Over time people have learned she might never talk. "They never has and never will." Some people have said. That's why Y/N was a little nervous to enter the classroom. They could already tell they were about to get bombarded with questions left and right. They hoped Sensei Aizawa told them about how they don't speak. Nonetheless she went inside the classroom.

They had heard about the class but never expected what they had saw when they walked in. Y/N saw a blond boy yelling at this other boy with green hair and freckles. They knew the 2 students since Sensei Aizawa has warned them about the 2. Solely Katsuki Bakugou. The other one named Izuku Midoriya. According to Sensei he wasn't that bad so they didn't dread too much.

Suddenly everyone stopped what they were doing to look at who has walked through the door. When everyone noticed who had walked in all the chaos started again. Y/N hadn't even do anything they just went to their desk unfazed. Y/N took their seat was besides this boy who had half red and white hair. They cursed themselves about even going to this school in first place but they put that to the side and got out a notebook and a pencil. "Katsuki and Midoriya seat back in your seats so we can get this over with." Sensei Aizawa said rubbing his eyes looking like he was about to fall asleep.

"Before we continue I don't want you guys making Y/N unfortunately alright." Aizawa said looking at the class. They all nodded their heads. After that Aizawa started teaching the class.

Now that was 5 months ago Y/N's first day at UA. The months in between they had made a whole bunch of friends. They all had learned that Y/N didn't speak but unlike what other people did they actually became friends with Y/N which was a shocker to them. Normally people wouldn't try to engage with them since they never spoke but nonetheless they loved Y/N and Y/N loved them.

One person they had grown a liking to was the person Y/N sits next to in class. Shoto Todoroki. At first Y/N thought he was just like them minus the fact he actually talked. He normally kept a black face which could be intimidating to some people but to Y/N they wanted to crack that blank stare into at least a little smile one day.

So that's what they did through those 5 months Y/N was there she had tried to gain the attention of Todoroki and try and get at least a chuckle out of him. Sadly nothing has changed about the boys face. He always wore that blank face and cold stare. (no pun intended) Until one day. Y/N had been actually trying to speak since they entered UA. Of course they had to practice since they haven't talked in so long.

The way they had practiced was to say random sentences into the mirror acting like it was a person trying to get used to saying things to people again. Over those 5 months Y/N's voice had improved tremendously. It took a lot of practice though it obviously didn't happen overnight. The first person they aimed to talk to was Todoroki. Why you may ask? Well there were 2 reasons. The first reason was to get maybe a smile on his face or any reaction at that point. The second reason was to admit their feelings towards Todoroki. Y/N was prepared for the worst and best of the situation so with that they started walking to class.

When Y/N had walked in they were greeted with the same scene they have been for a while. Bakugou yelling at someone and the class just being super talkative in general. They would wave at Y/N and say a quick high before continuing the conversation they were having before Y/N has walked in. Their plan was to try and talk to Todoroki during lunch since that's the only reasonable time they could think of.

(Time skip to lunch since I'm lazy asf.)

As everyone had gotten what they wanted for lunch and had sat down Y/N took this opportunity to try and practice a bit before going to try and talk. Y/N would have to admit it they were quite nervous but they powered through it seeing as they only had a short time during lunch. Y/N walked over to where Todoroki was sitting. "Y/N what do you want?" Shoto said in a rather annoyed voice. It seemed like he was trying to read something on his phone.

"Well I just wanted to say hi." Y/N said their voice coming out a bit more raspy than expected but it wasn't too major. Suddenly everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Y/N. "Did you just talk." Kaminari had said from across the room. "Umm yeah." Y/N said a little hesitant thinking they had screwed up. "Why did you start talking now?" Midoriya asked looking at you in confusion.

"Now's a good time to state your feelings Y/N." They had thought as everyone was looking at them. Finally after a minute of thinking Y/N cleared their throat to start speaking. "Well I wanted to start talking to one just get back into it. This might shock you but I don't even know why I stopped talking it just sorta happened I just started talking less and less then ended up never actually talking. I'm getting off track the second reason was to tell my feelings to a certain someone." Y/N took a break to cough and pause because they could feel their voice getting raspier as thry talked. "That someone is Shoto Todoroki. Every since I entered the class of 1A I had a feeling I would be attracted to Shoto. I've always wanted to get a reaction out of him so why not try it now while I'm pouring out my feelings." Y/N had finished and everyone look shocked.

"Well are you gonna say anything Shoto?" Kirishima said looking at him raising an eyebrow. All Todoroki did was pull Y/N into a hug which was basically him saying he felt the same way. "I guess I did get a reaction out of you." Y/N said with a smirk on their face.

——————————————————————————
Omfg this is the longest imagine I've ever written god damn. But I hope you guys enjoyed this. If you have any request or just ideas for imagines you can tell me anytime. I love you guys goodbye 🖤.