𝙰𝚠𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 (𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊) 🧡

Ok so this is a little imagine about my manly man Kirishima. Hope you guys enjoy 🖤.
————————————————————————

3rd person "What's taking you so long Y/N?! Just open the damn door!" Bakugou yelled from outside Y/N's dorm door

3rd person
"What's taking you so long Y/N?! Just open the damn door!" Bakugou yelled from outside Y/N's dorm door. "I'm just nervous chill out!" Y/N retorted back feeling their palms get sweaty for the 10th time today. "It's just Kirishima! He won't give a fuck just come out for Christ sake!" Bakugou yelled back more angrily than before.

"I hope you were right about what you said at the dorms Bakugou." Y/N said feeling their nerves bundling up again. "Oh hey Y/N! Where are you going? No wait don't tell me! Are you going to Kirishima's!?" Mina said asking Y/N a million questions at a time. "Hey Mina. Yeah I'm going to Kirishima's." Y/N said easing up a bit talking to Mina. "Oh! Well I'll let you go ahead and leave bye!" Mina said. Just before she had left she whispered in Y/N's ear saying "It was pretty obvious." Before walking off.

When Y/N had finally got to Kirishima's dorm their nerves were worst than before. "You got this all you gotta do is walk in there tell him your feelings and walk out. As simple as that." Y/N said to themself having a pep talk. As Y/N was contemplating knocking on the door it suddenly swung open reveling Kirishima shirtless and sweaty probably from working out. "Oh lord." Y/N said under their breath.

"Hey Y/N. Hey why are you at my dorm door?" Kirishima asked leaning against the door frame. "Um well I actually came here to tell you something." Y/N said trying to avoid Kirishima's gaze at all cost. "Oh ok well come in! I have to take a shower so just wait on my bed or at my desk till I get out." Kirishima said before inviting Y/N into the room.

"I'm gonna regret this." Y/N said before laying on Kirishima's bed. "Why did I even come here in the first place. Now I gotta see him half way naked out the shower." Y/N exclaimed, "I wouldn't mind though honestly." Y/N continued slightly smirking. "Huh? Did you say something Y/N?" Kirishima said coming out the shower water dripping from his body and hair.

"Oh, nothing much just me regretting my life choices." Y/N explained staring directly at the ceiling doing everything to avoid Kirishima's body and gaze. "Why is that? Did I do something?" Kirishima asked looking at Y/N with a look of panic and concern. Y/N quickly thought of an explanation not wanting to make Kirishima worry too much. "Oh it's just the fact I have been wanting to tell you something for a while." Y/N has said noticing what they said and immediately wanting to be sucked into the world and never coming back.

"Well it's now or never better get this shit done with." Y/N thought before sitting up to finally meet Kirishima's gaze. "Oh ok. You can tell me anything Y/N remember that." Kirishima said sitting next to Y/N on his bed. "God he's being stupidly understanding and cute. This is gonna be harder than I anticipated." Y/N thought taking a very big sigh. "Ok so to make this short and sweet before I start to regret this again I've been wanting to tell you I have liked you for who knows how long. It's ok if you don't i expect it anyways why would you even like me like-." Before Y/N could continue their rant Kirishima cut them off with a kiss on the lips.

Before Y/N could truly react Kirishima had pulled away to give Y/N a shark tooth smile. "That was just to snap you out of your ranting, I hope this actually answers your question." Kirishima says. Once again Y/N did not get time to process what the redhead had said before his lips connected with theirs once again. This time Y/N actually had time to respond as soon kissed Kirishima back.

The kiss was not rough nor demanding. It was soft and gentle. Y/N's hands had found Kirishima's neck and Kirishima's hands had found their way to Y/N's waist. Both Kirishima and Y/N both melted into the kiss feeling like they were the only people in the world at the moment. Sadly, air is a thing and the 2 had to breath sooner or later. When the 2 had pulled away from each other all they could do was stare at each other with admiration in both of their eyes.

"I hope that answered your question Y/N." Kirishima had replied after a short silence. With that he left to get changed, obviously not without giving one of his award winning smiles to Y/N. "What...the...fuck." Y/N thought before giving a light chuckle and smile.

~Time skip~

"Hey Y/N ummm I have a question." Kirishima asked, fidgeting with his fingers. "Oh yeah Kiri what's up?" Y/N asked looking up from their phone. "Um I just wanted to know if maybe you know we could go out to eat and it can be like a date." Kirishima says finally breathing after rambling to Y/N. "I think that sounds like a great idea! When do you wanna go out?" Y/N asks turning their full attention to Kirishima.

"Um I was thinking maybe tomorrow. We don't have school or training so it's the perfect day." Kirishima adds looking at the ceiling taking into consideration the perfect day. "Oh ok sounds good to me." Y/N says before turning back to their phone. When the redhead had turned to look at Y/N he swore he saw a small faint smile planted on Y/N's lips. "I guess this whole confession thing wasn't a bad idea after all." Y/N said looking at their phone.

~Bonus~

"Soooo Y/N how did it go?" Mina asks Y/N the next morning while at breakfast. "It went well." Is all Y/N said looking back at their phone. "Oh come on! I know there is something you aren't telling me!" Mina says trying to get a genuine answer out of Y/N. "Hey N/N!" Kirishima says coming up behind Y/N and hugging them. "Hey Kiri." Y/N says sounding tired but still holding a small smile on their face.

"I knew something was going on!!" Mina says yelling out enough so the whole dorm could hear. "WHY ARE YOU EXTRAS SO LOUD!!" Bakugou says storming into the common room looking like he was about to explode. "Aye Bakubro chill." Kirishima says rocking back and forth slightly with Y/N still in his arms. "Oh so I see my plan worked told you." Bakugou said smirking at Y/N. "Oh shut up." Y/N said but also having a smirk on their face. "Go back to bed old man we all know you need your beauty sleep." Y/N says laughing slightly. "WHAT DID YOU SAY EXTRA!?" Bakugou screamed.

This was gonna be a long morning.

——————————————————————————
Hey y'all. I know this is very belated BUT as I said my uploading schedule is all over the place. I love you guys and thank you for patiently waiting. I would like to apologize if when I write imagines they characters are a little ooc. I try to keep it in character but obviously that doesn't always go as planned. Welp hope y'all have an amazing day 💜.