𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 (𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞) 🧡

Hey y'all 😩. Not really much to say here so enjoy 💙.
——————————————————————————

3rd person POV Y/N had been trying to flirt with Bakugou for weeks now

3rd person POV
Y/N had been trying to flirt with Bakugou for weeks now. Key word is tried. Every time they tried Bakugou would threaten to blow their face off. Y/N never saw it as a threat though since they were used to his constant attempts on threatening them. "I don't see why you like Bakugou out of all people Y/N." Denki says. Y/N and him were walking down the streets since they were just out and about. "I don't know either honestly something about him just makes me want to make him fall for me." Is all Y/N said.

Now, Y/N isn't apart of the dekusquad or bakusquad they kinda just bounce around from group to group. On this special weekend they decided to go spend some time with the bakusquad. Mina had invited them to this little shopping spree they were gonna have so Y/N said they would join.

"Why the hell is that extra going to be going with us." Bakugou said rolling his eyes as Mina told him Y/N was going to be joining them. "Oh come on how could I not they are just the best to be around!" Mina expressed enthusiastically. "She does have a point Bakugou." Kirishima said leaning back in his chair. "Why can't we just leave them they are taking foreve-." Bakugou started saying but then Y/N pushed Mina's door to her dorm open panting slightly. "Sorry I'm late Mr.Aizawa needed me for something really quickly." Y/N said while leaning in the doorway still catching their breath. "Awesome! Let's get going!" Mina says practically bouncing.

"Hey Kiri does this shirt look good?" Y/N asked Kirishima holding up a shirt. "Try a different color that one doesn't seem to fit you much." Kirishima said giving Y/N his input. "Hey Bakugou!" Y/N said seeing Bakugou walking around the store as well. Bakugou turned around just to turn back to whatever he was doing ignoring Y/N's attempt to talk. "Ok rude much. Anyways Kiri I think I found a better shirt." Y/N said turning their attention back to Kirishima.

After the bakusquads shopping spree they all decided to have a sleepover since they had nothing better to do. Y/N had decided to go ahead and grab the snacks for the sleepover. "I wonder what snacks I should get?" Y/N thought while looking at the aisle of snacks at the store they had gone to. "I guess I'll just get a little bit of everything." Y/N said grabbing snacks and some ingredients for food they will cook for later. Knowing the bakusquad no one can truly cook a true meal without setting the kitchen on fire. "Actually Bakugou can cook quite well." Y/N thought, but then again he doesn't like cooking much.

Once Y/N had gotten all the snacks and ingredients they needed they headed back to the dorms. "Hey guys I'm here." Y/N said opening Kirishima's dorm door since that is where they are having the sleepover. The room was filled with "hey's" and "hi's". "Ok so, I got some ingredients to make food cause we can't just eat snacks the whole night. Since I couldn't think of what to get I kinda got a little bit of everything." Y/N explained while taking things out the bag that they had purchased at the store.

"Hey Y/N what are you making?" Denki asked coming over in the kitchen to see what was cooking. "Oh I'm just making pizza. I didn't wanna make anything too big." Y/N explains putting the pizza in the oven. Denki gives an understanding nod then heads back to Kirishima's dorm room with the others.

"Hey guys I'm done with everything!" Y/N exclaimed from the kitchen by the common room. "Wait Y/N you cooked?" Deku came out of his room at the sound of the yelling. "Um yeah I made good for the bakusquad. I could always cook more right now if you want." Y/N said giving Deku a warm smile. "Oh it's no big deal. Don't stress about it Y/N." Deku said smiling at them before going back into his dorm room.

"Ah! Y/N this pizza is delicious!" Denki, Mina, Sero, and Kirishima said at the same time. "I'm glad you guys enjoy it." Y/N said chuckling slightly. "What do you think of it Bakugou~" Mina asks Bakugou with a teasing sound to what she said. "It's....ok I guess." Bakugou says quietly looking down at his plate. "That's the quietest I've seen Bakugou." Denki whispers to Sero who was sitting beside him."YOU WANNA FUCKING DIE PIKACHU!" Bakugou said medium sized explosions rising from his palms.

After that little shenanigan happened with Bakugou and Denki everyone had decided to get ready for bed. Of course this was only because if they didn't they would have to deal with grumpy Bakugou. Since it was Kirishima's room he took the bed along with Mina and Sero. Bakugou, Denki, and Y/N took the floor. "Psssttt Denki." Y/N said trying to get Denki's attention. "What is it Y/N?" Denki asked in the same hushed tone Y/N had spoken in. "I have an idea on how to confess to Bakugou since all my other tactics aren't working." Y/N explained to Denki. "Well....what's the plan?"

"Are you sure this is gonna work Y/N?" Denki had asked watching Y/N scribble down some words. "If it doesn't I could always go back to my other ways, but those didn't help me so let's hope this does. Y/N said before writing down some more words. The plan Y/N had explained to Denki was definitely....something. Y/N had told him that they were going to write on a little sticky note how they felt and put it on Bakugou's head while he was sleeping. While this confession was risky all Y/N's other tactics obviously weren't working. "Let's hope this works. Now, Denki hand me the tape."

~Time skip to the next morning~

The next morning went by as accordingly. Everyone except Bakugou had woken up still slightly sleeping. Surprisingly Bakugou had not woken up before everyone which made the squad very grateful. They all did not want to deal with Bakugou yelling at everyone to wake up. "Hey guys whats on Bakugou's forehead?" Sero askrd rubbing his eyes looking back at Bakugou's forehead. "Looks like a note. Say, this was your idea wasn't it Y/N?" Kirishima asked sitting on the end of his bed.

About 30 minutes later the bakusquad got bored of waiting for Bakugou to wake up. "Why don't we use pots and pans?" Mina had asked helping out with ideas. "No. That will disturb the others in the dorm. We don't want an angry Iida after us." Sero had explained thinking to himself. As the group was debating ways to wake up Bakugou they heard moving behind them. "What the fuck are you dumbasses doing?" Bakugou asked just now waking up. "Oh we aren't doing anything." Mina said trying to hide the obvious actions of their conversation. "Tch whatever."

"Hey Bakugou why is there a sticky note attached to your forehead?" Sero had asked playing along with the plan the rest of the group agreed on. "Huh!? What sticky note tape dispenser!" Bakugou had yelled at Sero. "Wow calm down Bakugou just look at the sticky note on your head." Sero said putting his hands up in defense. "Alright alright shut the fuck up about it." Bakugou said slowly taking off the sticky note.

"Hey what are you guys-oh hey Y/N!" Y/N was about to say but got cut off by Denki. "Um hey what are you guys doing?" Y/N asked slightly confused with the scene in front of them. "Oh Bakugou was just about to read the sticky note on his forehead." Denki said giving Y/N a smirk. "Oh well I might as well watch." Y/N said playing along.

"Wtf-alright Y/N I need to talk to you." Bakugou said while reading the note. "Ok bye guys!" Y/N said hugging and waving the rest of the bakusquad bye. "Alright what is it Bakugou that you wanted to talk about?" Y/N said exiting Kirishima's dorm. "Well if you can't fucking tell I know that you wrote that." Bakugou said continuing to walk till they had reached outside. "Oh." Y/N said sitting on the grass. "Is oh all you have to fucking say!?" Bakugou yelled getting slightly angry.

"Well yes. All my flirting hasn't gone through your thick skull so I thought this would be the perfect way." Y/N said with a smile on their face. "We'll do you return the feelings Mr.Anger Issues?" Y/N had questioned coming up to Bakugou. "I guess I do." Bakugou said looking at the ground. "Great! Meet me at my dorm at 4 we are going out together." Y/N said before running away. "I guess my note idea did work." They thought while running away.

——————————————————————————
I know this shit was probably very drawn out I'm sorry 💀. I tried my best to actually make it worth reading so I hope you guys like it. Love you all bye 💜.