𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙸𝚝 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎? (𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝙲𝚊𝚍𝚎) 💚

Since i read the outsiders in class a little bit back and been obsessed ever since i've decided to make a little section for them. Might be a little long. Hope you all enjoy 🖤.
————————————————————————

Johnny's POV I wonder what it's like

Johnny's POV
I wonder what it's like. How it feels to be cared for and wanted. The reason I say this is because my parents once again hit me and ran me out the house. I run to the lot as per usual. It's the only place I can truly let my feelings out without anyone noticing.

Y/N's POV
I was sitting in the lot enjoying the calmness of the lot. Now, I'm not a Soc or Greaser. I'm simply the middle class. I'm friends with both Greasers and Socs because of how open I am with both sides.

I was smoking a cancer stick when I saw a boy running towards the lot. He had tan skin, dark hair, big black eyes, and was wearing a jean jacket. When he got closer I saw a big bruise on his left cheek."Hey kid, are you ok?" I ask seeing him pause his running.

Third person POV
The boy looked up from the ground continuing to pant, but huffing out a "yes". "You don't look too good though." Y/N has said staring at the bruise on the dark haired boys cheek. "No no I'm ok I swear." The boy said sitting down next to Y/N. "If you say so."

The 2 sat in silence 'till Y/N heard some quiet sobbing coming from their right. "Hey, hey it will be alright." They had said rubbing the boys back while giving him a look of sympathy. "No it won't be alright! My folks hate me and don't even care! Nobody cares!" The boy had ranted letting out his sobs.

"I'm sure people do care for you kid. Just cause your folks hate you doesn't mean everyone does." Y/N had stated continuing to rub his back. "You don't know that! You probably have so many people that care for you! I wonder what that's like..." The tan boy says getting quieter as he goes on.

"You are right in some aspects. I do have people who care for me, but you do too. I'm positive of it." Y/N says being firm in their last sentence. "I-I guess you are right." The boy pauses to sniff, "Thank you." "You're welcome, anytime." Y/N gives the boy a soft smile.

~One hour later~

"I never did catch your name?" Y/N says while exhaling smoke. "It's Johnny." The black haired boy says, "What about yours?" He asks raising an eyebrow. "It's Y/N."

"H-hey um I'm sorry for yellin' at ya earlier. I was just upset you know." Johnny apologizes, looking down in shame. "Nah it's all good kid it happens." Y/N explains. "Hey I'm no kid! I'm 16." Johnny says playfully pouting. "For real! Same with me." The other explains.

~Another hour later~

"Hey it's getting pretty late, do you have anywhere to go? I'll walk with you there." Y/N asks looking over to the boy they have been with for the past 2 hours. "Um yeah I just usually head over to my friends house and crash there." Johnny says getting up from the grass. "I'll walk you there then." Y/N says giving him a smile.

~15 minutes later~

Y/N and Johnny finally reached the Curtis household after much laughter and jokes being shared. "Thank you Y/N for making today so much better I really appreciate it." Johnny explains giving Y/N a small smile, and receiving one back. "It's no problem kid, here give me your hand."

Johnny held his hand out just for Y/N to write their number on his hand with a pen. "There you go if you ever need me just call me." Y/N had said giving a Johnny a quick smirk before turning around to leave. "Nice seeing you Johnny!"

The dark haired boy could only stand outside, blushing lightly smiling at his hand. When he had finally snapped back into reality Johnny headed towards to Curtis door and opened it.

"Hey Johnnycake! Why are you here so late?" Two-Bit had asked from the couch. "I was in the lot just thinking. "Your parents again?" The older male had asked looking straight at Johnny's cheek. "Yeah..luckily I had some company." He had said with a little pep in his talk.

"I didn't know Darry would let Pony out so late." Two had said taking a sip of beer. "Oh it wasn't Pony." The black eyed boy had said a little smirk on his face. "Oh..oh!" Two-Bit had said getting the memo, "Did you get their number?" He had asked curiously. "Sure did." Johnny said showing the older male his hand. "That's my boy!" "Shush Two everyone else is trying to sleep."

From that point on you and Johnny met up almost everyday. Some days were filled with laughter and jokes. Other times were filled with sorrow and tears. Through the good and through the bad you guys were always with each other. It was a shocker  to both of you how the gang didn't find out.

One day Johnny had called Y/N out of the blue. "Hey Y/N can you meet me in the lot it's important." "Sure thing Johnny I'll be there in a second." When the line went silent Y/N went to their room and started looking for an outfit.

Once the outfit was approved they started walking to the lot. "I wonder what Johnny wants." Y/N had thought kicking pebbles as they walked to the lot.

Y/N had reached the lot they had found Johnny already there lighting up a cigarette. "Smoking without me? I see how it is." Y/N had joked letting out a little chuckle. "Oh hey you're finally here. Come sit down real quick."  When Y/N sat down Johnny began talking.

"Hey Y/N I just wanted you to know how much you mean to me. These past few months hanging out with you were great. I'm glad I met you right in this spot that one night. If it weren't for you I'd probably still be doubting who cares for me. Now I know that there are people who care. I would like to thank you personally for finally letting me know what it's like being cared for."

Johnny had finished his little speech with a shuddered sigh. When the boy had looked up he found Y/N wiping some tears with their sleeve. "I'm so glad I could help you Johnny." Y/N says giving the boy a hug.

"My plans going good so far...now for the hard part." Johnny thought hugging Y/N back, but pulling away and sighing again. "Um there is one more thing I would like to add Y/N"

"Hm what is it Johnny?" Y/N said with a confused look. "To keep it short and simple, I like you a lot. Ever since that first day I thought you were beautiful and still do, so would you like to be mine?" The tan boy asked shyly.

Y/N smirked before pulling Johnny into a kiss. "I would love to."

——————————————————————————
Not Edited.  Hope you all enjoyed 🖤.