3

Phoenix! Will you unchain me?!" Fatgum said struggling to escaped the chains. To which I shook my head no in response. For once, I have the upper hand. "I'll do it myself." He said deactivating his quirk. Shit! I forgot about that! Not only that, he goes from eight feet to six fees when he deactivates his quirk. He's still a foot taller than me! Why did I marry a giant? Fat picked me up, slinging me over his shoulders like a bag of potatoes. I hit his back, demanding he put me down. Only to receive a chuckle from him.

"Taishiro Toyomitsu, you're about to have the couch as your bed." I whispered so no one could hear.

"Whatever you say." Fat said as he suddendly smacked my ass.

"Ow!!!! That stings ya know!!!" I yelled as we past Anubus. Who yet proceeded to laugh at my predicament. Freaking jackass traitor.

"Careful. Someone here will find out the truth." Anubus said laughing his ass off.

"FUCK YOU ANUBUS!" I yelled only to have Fat slap my ass again. "Fatgum, I swear to god I'm going to kill you."

I struggled getting out of his grip. No matter how much I would kick and hit him, Fat wouldn't put me down. I had to marry a hero. I just had to say yes. No, I couldn't marry someone else. It just had to be Taishiro Toyomitsu!!!!

*TIMESKIP*
"Where you going this late?" Taishiro had asked sitting on the couch going through papers.

"Visit Shoto. I haven't actually seen him in a couple months." I said throwing on my shoes. "Need me to bring you some takoyaki?" I had ask, to receive a nod from my husband.

I leave our home, closing the door behind me. I feel awful for lying about this. But...Touya wouldn't call me for no reason. He never has. Something's wrong. We meet up once a year. We still have seven more til the next. Has someone caught on? Is he in trouble? Has that bastard found him?

Ring! Ring ring! Ri-

"Hello?"

"Hey, y/n. I'm out the usual place. Where are you?"

"I'm almost there. I'm cheating and using my quirk. I hate having to use Sho as an excuse."

"I'll go ahead and order our usual. See you in a bit."

Click!

I stick the phone back in my purse, contuining my way to the restaurant. Spikey red hair within view. Of course he gets a window seat. Idiot.

I walk in and take a seat across from my brother. His body has been overheating. The scars are getting worse. How much longer until his entire body is torched?

"Hey sis."

"Touya. It's only been five months. What's going on?" I asked. Concern for my twin's safety.

*Another Timeskip*
I walk in the house, taking my shoes off at the door like usual. Once I walk into the living room, there laid my husband passed out on the couch. Papers scattered everywhere. The tv playing one of his shows, empty takoyaki tray laying on the table next to his empty tea cup.

I sit the takoyaki i bought on the table as I kneel beside the couch, face to head with Taishiro. I start to nudge him. That didn't work so i started to shake him. Nothing. Yelling in his ear. Still nothing. I go to the arm of the couch where is feet are and stand on it. If this doesn't work. I'm calling an ambulance. With that in mind, I jump and dogpile right onto Taishiro. Who then literally throws me.

"What the hell, y/n?!" He yelled as i picked myself up off the floor.

"It's not my fault your a heavy sleeper. I bought your takoyaki you like. It's from that one area you like to patrol." I said as I took a seat beside him on the couch. Laying my head on his shoulder as i held my side.

"Sorry. Did I throw ya' too hard?" Taishiro asked as he ate his takoyaki. I replied with a small nod. Tired from all that's happened today. Next I know Tai is lifting me up and carrying me to the room. Once he sits me on the bed, he takes my shirt off and inspects the area I've been holding. "It's already starting to bruise."

"Hun, it was a accident. I mean, I did cannon ball you." I giggled at that last part before letting out a yawn. I get off the bed and walk over to the dressers. Grabbing one of the many overgrown t-shirts in this house. Changing into it while my husband just sits on the bed and oogles at me.

"That's my shirt."

Taishiro, hunny, not every overgrown t-shirt is yours. I've been sleeping in this before we ever met." I said crawling into bed, getting under the covers.

"Never seen you wear them until now." He said crawling in behind me, pulling the covers over the both of us. Not long after, I fell asleep with Taishiro playing with my hair.