4

Today's the day. Trial week at U.A. Seeing how I'm assisting in hero training, maybe I can ask All Might to let me take over for the day. I need to test the strength of Sho and his classmates.

*MINI TIME SKIP*
"-so to help me with training you, we have the Flame Hero: Phoenix." All Might said as he finished his lecture, introducing me in the process.

Going over video footage from the USJ incident and from their first lesson with All Might, there's a lot going one with these students. A lot of improvement needing to be made as well. But on the off chance I keep the job, I need to get to know them. Hmmmm...

Got it.

"Listen up, because I'm only saying this once. I will be fighting each of you one on one for ten minutes. Not only did will I be testing your strengths and abilities, but it is also allow me to get to know each of you. We can talk about whatever is on your mind. Just keep it school appropriate. Okay?"

FATGUMS POV (while y/n is at UA)

Man, it's not the same without y/n. It's too quiet without her. I would only put off paperwork just to annoy her. I actually have no choice but to do paperwork today. I just hope her first day is going well.

"Hey, Fat. Phoenix just called. Said she'd-Are you really doing paperwork? I'm surprised." Anubis said as he walked in.

"I only avoided it to aggervate  the wife." I said with a sigh, finishing up the last of it. "Well, I'm gonna head to UA, see if I can spend lunch with her." I said exiting my office.

"Sure. I'll call if something comes up." Anubis said, shutting the door behind us.

It's her first day, so maybe I should get her f/f seeing how she likes so much. Surprise her. Although I'd get there quicker if I wasn't so known for eating takoyaki. I'll swing by the house and change. Deactivate my quirk once I get there.

*SMALL TIME SKIP*

Makes it so much easier to get to the school now. Hopefully, she'll like my surprise. Even made the two of us bentos to go along with the f/f. Thankfully, I called the school right as I left the house, so it'll be easy for me to enter. Wait, I don't know hardly anything about UA. I attended Shiketsu. Maybe someone will help. Is that y/n's little brother?

"Hey! Todoroki!" I yell getting his attention. He looked a bit surprised as I caught up with him. The kids, which I assume are his classmates, stare at me in confusion.

"Do you by chance know where your sister is? I thought I'd surprise her with lunch." I held up the bag that had the bentos and f/f.

"She's in the faculty lounge. Do you need help getting there?" Said a gal with jacks connected to her ears.

"If you kids aren't too busy." I said scratching my head. Only to suddenly get tackled from behind.

"Hun? What are you doing here? The day's only half over." I heard y/n's voice say.

"I brought you lunch."

"I SMELL F/F!" Phoenix squealed, which caused me to chuckle. Besides, this husband probably came to see me to avoid paperwork."

"You need to come to the agency Saturday, Todoroki! We're celebratin' our anniversary." I beamed.

"So you're agency finally knows you two are married?"

"They will today!"

"Wait a minute, you're a pro?" A guy with a bird head said.

"He sure is! Since you don't work at the agency tomorrow, why to be my TA tomorrow?" Phoenix said. "Principal Nezu said I was good to have a guest. Told him my guest would be my TA to teach the students!"

TA?

"Teacher's assistant." Said the girl with the earjacks. "You looked confused."

"Why don't you kids go eat, I'll be in the faculty lounge if you need anything. Okay?" Phoenix said as the students said good bye.

Walking to the facility lounge, it was completely quiet. Just silence. Passing a student or a teacher here and there as Phoenix lead the way. It kinda brings back memories from the first time we met. She had to lead me out the first time I scouted. Next thing I know, she's giggling.

"What's so funny?"

Phoenix giggled a bit more. "It reminds me of when we first met. You gotten lost during lunch. I had to walked you back to your seat."

I laughed with her. That was literally how we met. I don't regret it either.

~~~~~~~

"Fatgum? What brings you here?" Mic said from his desk.

"Lunch with the wife." I held up the bag of food.

" I forgot you two are married!" Midnight said as she walked through the door. "There's that age gap, so I often forget about it."

"You like em' young, huh?" Mic chuckled.

"Okay, you two. That's enough." Phoenix said as she threw something at the two. "So, did you get any paperwork done?"

"It's actually finished." I said handing Phoenix her bento.

"Are you sick?"

"Nope. I was bored. Can't aggervate you if your not at the agency." I laughed as she sat there dumbfounded.

"Taishiro Toyomitsu you're sleeping on the couch."