#8

Bambi pov
I'm getting ready for the meeting with Quan and lemme tell y'all this outfit was 10/10. I got text from Chaz but I haven't looked at it I don't want to talk to him he confusing and I don't have time to be confuse at all. Got into my car and decided to play chill playlist first song on there was good days- SZA . Pulling up to the little cute cafe with books in it it was amazing they had a cute stage for poetry night I might have to come back here after a minute looking around I heard Quan saying my name and to be honest he wasn't bad. When I got over the table he pulled out my chair I said thank you cause you know your girls have manners. " hi thank you for meeting me I was thinking getting your coffee and talk about it and then has a thank you I buy a few books if that okay with you" ( y'all never had one these before so I don't know how they really act)
Few minutes later......
Me and Quan we getting along were hitting off well he a okay person he kept me laughing and laughing until it was time to go he bought how many books I wanted and I felt a little happy about that. I pulled up in my driveway and tete car was here and i wonder who else was here too.
( not her but her outfit)