#9

Walking into the house she immediately heard laughing " hey" were getting passed around Bambi eye spotted Chaz on the couch with Ray playing the game in the front.

I walked up to my room and took a shower and lotion my body got comfortable and went down to grab a water and few snacks to watch a movie on her tv in her room. A few moments later she heard a knock on door " open" her eyes still focused on the tv " aye can we talked" said Chaz sitting there thinking should I just talked to him or not.
" speak or forever hold your peace" I said waiting for him to speak but all he was doing was looking at me and licking his lips
" I see you still mad at me. I just wanna apologize I didn't mean to hurt you or something" he said softly this nigga got the nerves i don't not have time for this it a really sorry excuse to me
" bro do you hear talking to you act like I'm not talking to you man look at me when I talk" he snatched me had his hand around my neck ion know what just happen but oh lord Jesus someone take the  wheel. " look at me ma" he said I looked at him with a smirked because I'm liking it kinda.
" bro you making me mad with you not talking to me say something or beat yo ass" he said
"Then do it" those were my final words he started laughing and I'm dead serious
" Mann you really nasty" and all I see is a tinted in his pants I looked at him and the the pants about twice and lick my lips . He stilled had me in a choked hold " did I say look away" not gone lie this stuff is making have waterfalls down there and I hearses was a lil zip coming from the pants I look down and it right there " suck it ma like the slut you are"

Sorry for these really really slow updates