#2

Chaz pov
After that party I couldn't get lil mamas out of my head she was perfect and I'll like to have her. " Mann  are you listening at all" said my bestfriend Ray I guess he realize I wasn't paying attention but ion care " what nigga what" " dang sho i was just trying to tell you we going out to eat with my girlfriend and she bring a friend" I hate people like that always setting someone up like I'm happy being alone. 

Well I agreed because ole dude would not shut up about so we at 54 street waiting on the ladies I swear they take years to get dressed. " hey babe" it was a tall dark skin girl saying that to Ray , a girl behind her was the girl from the party " I guess we meet again ma" she started blushing uncontrollably it was satisfying I gave her a smirk and went to order our food. " aye lil ma you riding with me let the love birds have it" she walk to my car and got in and it started playing to be honest - young dolph I looked to my side and seeing her singing to it. Turning it down it down " what you know about that" and she just hides her face freaky block tales - dwalk came on it like this ain't the girl 5 seconds ago " she said she wanted a baby so I put it on her tummmy" " just like g her I said you can't stick around because you ass fat" I stop at the gas station " you want sumthing for here" I asked " u-uh sprite and mini Oreos please" " Ight bet I gotchu"

Making to her house she turned to ask me " you wanna match" I fall in love