Problem

Jungkook nodded "Yea I'm fine." While they wait for the train they decided to sit on a bench near by. Not even 5 seconds of sitting down Junghoon began to pull on Jungkook's sleeve.

"Hyungiie I have to go potty."

----------------

Jungkook sighed as he held Junghoon's hand in his as he helped the 5 year old off the bench. He then looked around to see where there was a restroom. Luckily there was one not to far from their waiting spot.

"Hobi are you okay with waiting here, watching the bags while I take Bunny to the restroom?" He asked knowing that his friend might instead prefer to go with them. But to his surprise Hoseok said yes to waiting as long as they were quick.

Jungkook quickly lead Junghoon to the restroom hoping that he just needed to pee. But to his luck he needed to go number 2.

As Junghoon was doing his business Jungkook was leaning against the light gray tiled wall near the half closed stall his baby brother was in.

Making sure Hoseok was okay outside he sent him a text message.

Messages----

Jk: Hey sunshine are you okay?

Sunshine: Yep I am fine, I have been distracting myself with YouTube videos but can you plz hurrrrrrrryyyy!!!

Sunshine: I don't like being alone😢😭😭

------

Jungkook chuckled at that and sent a text reassuring him that they are almost done. After that, he tucked his phone into his back pocket, stood up from his spot and made his way to the stall Junghoon is in and knocked softly.

"Hey, Bunny are you okay?" He asked as he brother was silent for quite sometime.

"Hyunnggie..... I can't button my pants!" He responded back with a whine. Jungkook opened the stall door and kneeled down to Junghoon's height to help button his pants.

"There you go. Now let's wash your hands." Jungkook said as he picked up Junghoon towards the sink making it easier for him to reach the faucet. Not before flushing the toilet. While holding his brother up his eyes adverted to the right bottom corner of the mirror in front of them.

There were fresh scratches on the edge of the mirror and as he looked further down there were some glass shards on the floor. However he didn't really think much of it, most likely it was just vandalized.

"I finished Hyungie." Junghoon said with a proud smile on his face looking at his hyung through the mirror. As soon as Jungkook was about to put Junghoon down and make their way to the exit to meet up with Hoseok, they heard a loud scream.

The scream came from outside. Without even thinking Jungkook picked up Junghoon right away and busted through the door, hoping that Hoseok wasn't in danger. But right as he busted through the door he felt an arm grab him from the back of his hoodie and yank him behind a pillar.

"Hoseok what the fuck happened?" Jungkook asked a bit relieved that his bestfriend his fine but still frightened. Before Hoseok could answer him the sounds of trashcans falling, along with gurgling sounds echoed all throughout the empty subway.

Both boys went silent, while Junghoon was still in his older brothers arms. The gurgling noises were getting louder and louder! Which only meant that the thing that were creating those noises was getting closer.

"Hoseok what is it?" Jungkook whispered scared to make any big movements not even looking at Hoseok who is right beside him. Clutching the bags close to his chest Hoseok whispered back, "I don't know that that thing is, but I do know for sure it is not human."

Jungkook nodded in response not knowing what to do. He doesn't know if this thing is friendly or if it wants to kill them, but he isn't going to take any chances. So he is going to go with the option that it is going to kill him.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Wrote a short one today. Updates are slowly going to continue after today So I hope you enjoy . :D