Nemesis - Niche Fantasy

Rated M for rape fetish. WATTPAD, IT'S NOT ACTUAL RAPE IT'S JUST KINK SEX I SWEAR TO GOD DONT BAN ME AGAIN

Nemesis - Niche Fantasy

Percy looked around the bar as he leaned against the counter. He had a bottle in his hand that was half empty, full of some alcohol he didn't remember the name of.

He'd been half-looking for someone to take home, as boredom got the best of him and Hera was unsure what time Zeus would be home that night so he couldn't stay over there.

He considered a nymph or one of the many love goddesses, hell even Aphrodite herself. A nymph was too boring though and he didn't feel like a love goddess that night. He just wanted a fucktoy in that moment. Someone he could just ram into the bed and leave naked on the floor.

Luckily for him, that problem would soon be solved.

"Hey big guy. You having fun?" A goddess walked over to him, smirking as she held a drink in her hand. She was clearly intoxicated, as her speech was slurry and her eyes seemed dazed, but he played along. Maybe he could get drunk enough to take her home.

She looked great, as all goddesses did. She definitely leaned more into the punk type with full leather clothing, black lipstick and eyeliner, chains on her jeans and both a rack and ass to turn heads. She leaned closer to him out of drunkenness, or maybe even intentionally.

"I'm doing good, beautiful. You?" He asked, and the goddess laughed. It was a menacing laugh, and she held out the hand with the bottle in it as if she wanted a handshake, which was impossible with the bottle there. "Nemesis. I'm great, just looking for a new boytoy and you caught my eye, mister strong silent type." She laughed, and her proposition made Percy intrigued.

"Be your boytoy for the night? I could be interested." He noted, making Nemesis' mood brighten. "Goood." She nodded, leaning in real close to him.

"Tell me, do you have any.... Interests?" She asked, making Percy raise an eyebrow. "Interests?" He asked, not getting it. Nemesis nodded, grinning at him. "Yeah, you know. Kinks. Fetishes. Secret desires. Unholy wishes..." She smirked sultrily.

Percy's head was turned to look down at her, smirking. "Not particularly, but maybe I could be inclined to assist in yours." He offered, thinking she was into BDSM.

She was into much more than that. The goddess was practically dry humping his leg as she slid up and down. "Oh you have no idea. I think you'll be just the right man to help me with mine." She whispered sexily, trailing a finger down his jawline.

He wrapped an arm around her waist, his hand coming to rest on her ass which she appreciated very much. "Tell me your desires." He whispered, getting her wet right there in that crowded bar.

She looked him in the eyes as she spilled it all out to him. "I want you to fuck me. Really fuck me. Like I'm worth no more to you than an animal. I want you to break into my palace, force me down and fuck me on the floor without my permission. I want you to bash my head against the wall and abuse my ass, ignore me when I tell you to stop. I want you to punch me, slam me, rail me and slap me. I want you to hurt me in every way possible and ignore whatever I say. Rape me." She whispered to him intently, making Percy's semi go to a full very quickly.

Percy smirked. "I could do that." He agreed, and Nemesis smirked. She downed the rest of her bottle and grabbed a napkin and a pen, writing down something on it. She handed it to him and left the bar.

He opened the napkin and read it silently.

23 Satyr's Path

Meet me there in an hour