Artemis - Fuck the Legal System and Fuck My Husband

Fuck the Legal System and Fuck my Husband - Artemis

So for this idea to work I literally had to make this an au where arranged marriages are legal in first world countries... yeah. I wanted a lemon where she cheats on Orion, its a mortal au, but shes also never so much as held hands with Orion before. That last part made me think arranged marriage but obviously thats not how America works and I don't want her to be Pakistani or smth so I just made this au a weird society where the concept of arranged marriage never died out in the West.

Also this is partly inspired by the Cayo Perico Heist from GTA V. You'll see what I mean.

Fuck the Legal System and Fuck my Husband - Artemis

22 year old Artemis Chios née Olympia was rightfully pissed, because quite frankly her family and her society were full of fucking cavemen. Despite being born in America, raised to believe in freedom and liberty, she had just been nonconsensually married to a millionaire because... well, it's in the name.

Pining after her for 4 years, the heir to the Chios family fortune, Orion, had finally decided that asking for her hand wasn't going to work and so he bought it... off her dad. Because apparently in the land of freedom it was still legal for the father of a woman to dictate a marriage upon her. So that was what jolly old Zeus Olympia was doing for a mere $2.67 million.

Yet after literally buying her off of her father, infiltrating her life with the excuse that they're 'engaged' and then being upset when she didn't want to sleep with him on the wedding night, this man had the gall to splurge on their honeymoon and expect that that would make it all better. Private party island resort or not Artemis would rather drown herself then fuck him or even sleep in the same room as him. She'd sleep on the beach if all the other rooms were booked, no way she was going near him.

Yet the private jet ride there she was forced to sit beside him because apparently this island was a tourist hotspot and all the other seats were taken. Thankfully it was a Caribbean island, meaning that the ride was only about 3 hours before they came to the setting of a Jurassic Park movie. Pink and orange sunset, lush green tropical jungle and sparkling blue crystal coasts. Artemis was almost confused where this resort was until they made it over the mountain and it all opened up.

Two long peninsulas with far less trees than the back of the island jutted out from the main bit. It seemed like the entire surface of the island was sand, blindingly white. On each end of the peninsulas were two large buildings. On one was a hotel building a few stories high, and it honestly looked better than most hotels in normal vacation locales despite this place being so remote.

On the other peninsula was more of a compound place. A mansion surrounded by walls. She couldn't see any people from this far up but on the beach outside the hotel she could see a large black sail overhead a good area, likely where the outdoor stuff was set up.

The plane landed a few minutes later and on shaky legs the newlyweds departed and retrieved their luggage. Orion was directing her to the hotel and then once they discovered the number - to their room. Keen to emphasize just how much she hated him, Artemis didn't even acknowledge his existence as he talked to her. He forced her on this honeymoon and she was gonna enjoy it by pretending he didn't come.

Just then as they were walking down the hallway she stopped, let go of her bag and rushed back to the reception. She bit her lip while looking at the Caribbean receptionist. "Are there any more rooms available tonight?" She asked, wanting to get away from him. The receptionist looked at her with a raised eyebrow and shook her head. "Damn." Artemis mumbled as she slammed her fist lightly on the desk before defeatedly returning to her luggage and... eck, husband.