Artemis and Diana - Sharing is Caring

Sharing is Caring - Artemis and Diana

Yet another AU lemon, oh boy! This one's a mortal high school AU set during a party and it's a lemon where Percy fucks both Artemis and Diana. For biological reasons Apollo does not exist I guess but we don't need to mention that. You just can't have a fraternal twin in with two identicals. This is also kind of a cuck story, only Orion's not dating either twin he's just crushing hard on both of em to the point of genuine creep and so heres Percy just flexing on him by fucking both his crushes at once.

Sharing is Caring - Artemis and Diana

Percy was having the time of his life being 18. His ears weren't yet damaged by the loud music and he'd drank just enough that he was buzzed but not actually drunk yet. That perfect state of painless Nirvana.

The Goode High Demigods had won the game against Othrys Titans earlier that night, and star running back Percy Jackson was reaping the benefits of his teammate having a deadbeat older brother. It seemed so was the rest of the school, as there must have been like two hundred kids at this guy's house drinking and partying.

He felt three hard taps on his shoulder. The teen whirled around to see who was messing with him like that, and instead found himself with blurry vision as Artemis stood there x2 looking at him.

Oh nevermind it wasn't blurry vision it's just Diana was also there.

His girlfriend Artemis Olympia had an identical younger twin sister named Diana, and yes that caused him many problems. Many times he had made an oopsie and called Diana babe and/or hugged her. While your boyfriend hugging and trying to make out with your sister would generally be a big no no, after the third 'breakup' Artemis had just learned to accept the fact that God had genetically dispositioned her to have an annoying love life.

It was bad when he caught either of them alone, because Percy would have to do some detective work and avoid addressing them as anything specific until they gave their identity away, lest he get them mixed up. It was fine when they were right next to each other though, as Diana's hair was an inch more red and Artemis' an inch more orangey-brown.

Nevertheless, his current state of stupor left him only 73% sure which one was Artemis, and anything below 90% was a big risk. "Hey babe, can we talk?" The one on the left asked. Okay, so that was Artemis.

Percy went to agree but spontaneously a feeling in his nether regions appeared and he felt himself bustin. Percy keeled over slightly. "Ya, sure babe. I just really need to piss quick, okay? I'll catch you's in the backyard." He agreed, and before waiting for an answer turned around and made it up the stairs as fast as he could with people standing in the way.

Thankfully no one was in line for the bathroom, so he merely had to wait for the previous inhabitant to vacate the lavatory. It took a minute or so, but he heard the toilet flush and the door open a second after that. Percy booked it in and locked the door. Didn't even wash his hands, he thought as he remembered how quickly the guy had left.

Percy began relieving himself with a sigh, hours of alcohol pouring out of him. He stood there until he was done and then zipped his fly back up and flushing the toilet. The teen washed his hands swiftly and wiped them on a hand towel before opening the door.

He went to leave but was instead shoved back inside the bathroom. His head spun from the impact, and he could distinctly see red in front of him moving him away from the door. He heard the door slam, and as he came back to his senses he saw his girlfriend and her twin standing there in front of him in the bathroom.

Percy sighed as he realised he wasn't getting murdered. "Oh hey, what do you guys want?" He asked, clueless to the situation or their motives.

Diana crossed her arms in front of Percy while Artemis walked over to them after shutting the door and locking it. "A threesome." She said bluntly.