part 2

( m/n) : male name.
( F/f/n): faforit flower name.
( N/m/n) : new mother name.
( R/n) : random name.
( F/f) : faforit food.
( E/c) : eyes color.
( H/c) : hair color.
( L/h) long hair.
( L/n) : last name.
( N/L/n). : New last name.

( M/n) pov

(m / n) dream •

I then open my eyes, I saw only darkness there was no light at all. " where am I now?" I thought.

I then heard a voice like a person crying, I then ran to find the voice. when I heard the sound getting closer, I kept running until I found a mysterious figure.

I then approached the figure, the figure immediately looked back "who are you?" asked the figure.

"I ... am (m / n), who are you and why are you crying?" I asked.

then the figure turned his face and I saw a water running down his cheek, I then approached him and hugged him. "hey ... calm down don't cry" I said softly.

then the figure hugged me back and sank his head in my shoulders and I gently stroked his back. I then let it calm down first.

1 minute later ~

One minute has passed and this person has calmed down a little. "Are you a little bit okay?" I asked.

then the person nodded, I then let go of my hug. "What's the matter and who are you?" I asked.

I actually can't clearly see who this person is because it's a little dark here, so I can see that person's eyes.

That person has (e / c) beautiful eyes, then that person starts saying something that makes me unable to clearly hear what he is saying.

"sorry ... but what are you saying?" I asked. I then saw the person's body fade, making me widen my eyes.

"hey! where are you going !?" said surprised. I then quickly took his hand, then the person said something again but the time was clearly heard.

"(m / n) !! please ... stay with them ... and take care and protect them well ... (m / n)" said that person. then that person's body disappeared, and my vision turned white.

dream ends ×

I immediately opened my eyes, and I blinked a few times too.

"what was that !?" I thought panicked. I then saw that I was in the room, I immediately got up and held my head.

"why did I dream about that person? and why do I feel familiar with that person?" I thought confused. then I heard the sound of the door opening, I then saw who opened the door.

then I heard a shocked voice and immediately ran towards me, I immediately fell to the floor.