part 3

No one POV

( M / n ) house when he arrived (m / n) at home, he immediately ran to his room and locked the door to his room.

The parents (m / n) saw that they could only shake their heads, because their children bought pets for their children, they became very excited.

but they both smiled because they saw their son happy, then they both went to the living room to rest.

in room (m / n) ×

(m / n) immediately put the bird cage near the bed. Then he opened the cover of his bird cage and showed 2 birds that were staring at him now.

(m / n) slowly open the bird cage and take out the bird.

Then 2 birds came out and flew and perched on the back of the property (m / n), (m / n) and chuckled.

"You two are so pretty and cute" said (m / n) while rubbing their heads.

they let (m / n) rub their heads as if they both started to like being rubbed by their owners, (m / n) then smiled.

"Uhm ... how about we go to the backyard near my mother's flower garden, there is a place where I usually have fun" said (m / n) to the bird.

The 2 birds looked scared at first but because they remembered saying (m / n) that he would look after them so they calmed down a little.

The 2 birds then entered their cage, (m / n) then nodded and closed the bird cage again.

then he took the cage and went out of his room to the backyard, before he went to the backyard (m / n) went to where his parents were.

"father !! mother !! I will go to the backyard together with my pet" said (m / n).

"Okay, son, but don't take it too long!" said the mother (m / n).

"alright!" said (m / n) then (m / n) ran out into the backyard.

in the backyard (m / n) ~

when he arrived (m / n) in the backyard he then immediately went to his hiding place.

hiding place or favorite place (m / n) is a place like a flower garden. there are many beautiful flowers and blooming, (m / n) always take care of them.

then (m / n) put his birdcage on the ground and opened the cover and door.

The 2 birds immediately flew out and flew around (m / n). (m / n) who saw it could only laugh, then the bird flew and stopped somewhere.

(m / n) then followed his bird, when (m / n) followed his bird ... suddenly he saw a tree which he thought was beautiful.

without realizing it (m / n) that he was already some distance from his secret place.

(m / n) then approached the tree, there he could see a tree that had a beautiful apple.

His bird then flew and perched on the shoulder (m / n), (m / n) kept looking at the tree.

2 different colored but good apples, the right apple is gold, somehow according to (m / n) the apple seems to have a positive, calm, and comfortable feeling.

while on the left side of the tree there is a black apple fruit, (m / n) can feel negative feelings, fear, and discomfort.

(m / n) who was curious tried to touch the tree but he was stopped by his pet bird who pecked his head.

"Ouch! What was that Birdy !?" said (m / n) a little annoyed. then the bird pecked him and kept (m / n) annoyed and kept away from the tree.

after (m / n) away he then took his bird and looked at it with annoyed gaze.