7

(this is a filler chapter because i currently have no energy, but i will be updating a full chapter tomorrow or so.)
the water shines only by the sun; and it is you who are my sun.
- Charles De Leusse

i should warn you that this letter is will not be eloquent. however, it will be sincere, especially in light of the fact that you're reding it. i have felt these words like a weight in my chest, until i find myself amazed that a heart can go on beating under such a burden.

i love you, i love you desperately, violently, tenderly.. completely. i want you in ways that even you will find shocking. my love, you do not belong with someone like me. i have led a life of immoderate sin. as it turns out, i am just as immoderate in love. worse, in fact.

i wish i could hear your voice, i would be able to hear you talk forever. if only i could visit you like a foreigner goes into a new country, learn the language of you, wander past all the borders into every private and secret place. i would stay forever. i would become a citizen of you.

you would say its too soon to feel this way, you would most likely ask how i could be so certain over the way i feel; but some things cant be measured by time. ask me in an hour from now, a month from now, a year, ten years, a lifetime. the way i love you will outlast every calendar, clock, and every toll of every bell that will ever be cast. if only you-