13

everything i have done, every change i have made, every impossible feat and astounding sight, i have done for you.
- Erin Morgernstern

my heart tells me this is the best and greatest feeling i have ever had. but my mind knows the difference between wanting what you can't have and wanting what you shouldn't want, and i shouldn't want you.

but people always fall in love with things they cant have right?

to every question i have ever had, or ever will have, you are the answer.

you quickly became the excitement of tomorrow that i used to never look forward to.

love is love, even if it is illicit; like light remains light even in the darkness.

i realize love is so much more than silly words or actions. it is all encompassing and unfathomable until experienced. it is darkness intertwined with light, good with evil.

i've come to understand that love is tragic. somewhere down the line it's inevitable. so fight for it.

even though we were never supposed to be together... i can not be with anyone else, no matter the consequence.

a beginning, a middle, and unfortunately an end. all of my pages were filled with emotion filled words. words i only want to be read by you.

every story has an end, even ours unfortunately.

don't cry my love, it may be my time but the end of this story just means the start of another for you. don't forget me.

i love you, i always have, and i always will.

i guess this is goodbye. while you are starting at my pages, reading between the lines, i wish i could have been with you. this has been an amazing journey, and i will wait for you, i will wait for you to come back one day and read these pages all over again.. maybe our story can have another chance in the future.

but ad of right now, its goodbye, my love.