8

tears are words that need to be written
- Paulo Coelho

my chest feels heavy.

my eyes burn.

my throat seems caught in a knot; its like i cant speak.

its everyday that i mourn not being able to physically be there with you.

relationships are like glass. sometimes its better to leave them broken rather than trying to hurt yourself while putting it back together.

theres only one pain that i often feel, one that you will never know; and its often caused by the absence of you.

falling in love is like holding a candle. initially it brightens up the world around you, but then it starts  melting and hurts you; once it goes out everything is going to be darker than ever and all you're left with is .. the burn.

love never dies a natural death. it dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. it dies of blindness, errors, and betrayals. it dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.

breathing is hard. when you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is not as easy as we think it is.

the end is nearing, and i tremble as you flip through the pages, but its with all my heart that i remind myself ever story has its end, even our own.

pleasure of love lasts a moment; but pain of love lasts a lifetime.

i need to see you, hear your voice, see that dashing smile, or your eyes that show nothing but emotion and love.

remember, you picked me for a reason, and i've loved every second i've been able to spend with you. you my forget me, but i will never forget you.

i felt it the second your eyes scanned over the jumble of emotional words i wrote, as though i could feel the tension throughout these pages.

you may think our story is almost over, but its actually far from that, its just the beginning. because what i ask of you, is to write a book for me; tell me about how you fell in love with me. tell me about which things make you think of me. tell me all about your favorite color, favorite season, and everything that makes you unique, and just know ill be falling more and more in love with you within every page i read.

i'm so sorry, if only there was a way for us to stay together even though were worlds apart, i will always love you.

its kind of crazy that i fell in love with you. i mean, after all, i barely know you; and we both know this cant possibly last when the last page is turned. normally, that's something that would scare me; but with you, i'm not scared, because you would still be in my heart no matter what.

je t'aimerai jusqu'à la fin des temps

if someone was to ask you what your favorite story was, you tell them some other novel because you want to keep me to yourself, but i could never fall for anyone else but you.

maybe in another universe i'm holding you.

seeing you read what i say is so beautiful and intimate me. someone is finally listening to me.. ill see you in the next chapter my love.