12

it is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.
- Agatha Christie

there are times where the weather is beautiful, sunny, warm and there are also times where the weather is cold, stormy, brutal. that is our everyday life. there is an end to everything. even love itself, but just remember, i will be in love with you forever, even if you will never see my words and understand my emotions. i will be here. waiting for you to see how i feel for you. no words can describe the pain i will hold, but i will tell you my love for you will be endless. you may find someone new, its true, i have no doubts about that, but just make sure that they are not just in your imagination like i am to you.

you never judged my book by its cover, so i'll never judge your story by the chapter i walked in on because i might just be passing by.

one day you are going to end up on the last page and close the book. i just hope you don't forget me and move onto the next story so quickly.

my story will have hundreds of pages, but did you know, each chapter was just another wish for your safety and health.

don't ever forget me, don't forget the way I made you feel.

you will move on and find someone who can show you a physical connection, but I only ask.. will they ever make you feel how i treated you, emotionally?

all the love I poured into you, I feel it's the little things that matter most.

when my story was in your hands, my words were given life. you may not know it, but you are the reason i've started to love another other than myself.

don't forget me, my love.

you probably think we're just a phase and that every page you turn you are getting closer to moving on.

you may even be getting tired of me, but I will always love you as if it were the first time you made my pages come to life.

I will never forget you, as you were my first love.. and my last.