53

ALEX POV

"FUCK ME? NO FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU FOR SAYING THAT I DONT CARE FUCK YOU FOR NOT REALIZING HOW MUCH I SACRIFICED TO MAKE SURE YOU AND GRAYSON WERE OKAY AND ABSOLUTELY FUCK YOU FOR NOT REALIZING HOW FUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU I AM." my voice rung throughout the apartment as silence eventually filled the air.

neither of us DARED to speak a single word. my face was beat red, because i never meant to say that. i never wanted him to know.

"you what?" ethan finally says looking at me with about a million different emotions.

"i didn't mean to say that" i said feeling like the room was closing in.

"didn't mean to say it or didn't mean it at all?" he asked.

"ethan stop. of course i'm in love with you. i always fucking was." i said looking at him dead in the eyes.

"then why did you leave me?" he asked.

"i left because i didn't want to be the bitch who got in between family. because i had feelings for you both. i fell in love with you first but i never got the chance to tell you. then when you were in your coma i was so depressed and absent minded that the only person who pulled me out was grayson. and even when i had feelings for him it was still you. it was always you. but what kind of evil bitch does that to brothers. TWINS.

so i left. it was healthier for you guys. i was just scared okay? i'm sorry. i truly am. i'm just not good for you guys. you all are better off." i walked over to finish grab my bag and go.

"nobody is better off without you lex...but i get it now. you're scared to love me." his voice spoke and i stopped.

"i'm unlovable ethan. i'm sorry. listen i have to go. you're welcome to stay here if you want but i have somewhere i need to be." i rushed trying to leave.

this was my chance. nobody knew about this and rightfully so.

"go where?" he asked stopping me.

"ethan stop just don't get involved." i said attempting to push past him.

"where ever youre going i can tell it isn't safe. if it was you would have no issues telling me. what's. going. on. alex." i started to feel anger rise.

"stop." is all she said before pushing past me fully and walking out the door.

"oh fuck no." i walked out too locking her door of course and following her.

oh how the tables have turned.

———
A/N: short but important filler

VOTE PLS