5

the next morning i woke up fairly early. not on purpose but i guess i fell asleep early.

today blaine wanted us to go out on separate missions. usually means 2 stripes and up but today....he was recruiting 1 stripes as well.

i looked down at the message from blaine and blinked in shock. blaine has never given me anything more than a watch dog mission.

blaine- alex we need you in the pit. there's a mission i need you to complete.

me- on my way.

i close my phone and put on my all black clothes. if i didn't know any better i'd think i was dressing up as "A" or something.

but sadly this is much worse.

once i was ready, i went downstairs into the pit and saw a group of people. i scanned the people finding kingsman and athena. where's max?

"okay now that everyone is here it's time to assign missions. there are a select few one stripes in here and there's a reason. you'll learn soon." blaine starts calling off names and assigning them their missions.

finally i hear my name.

"alex and kingsman you're both needed for a very important operation. i need you both to be an inside surveillance. remain unseen. go armed and ready. this won't be easy." kingsman and i nod and head to the gun room.

"why the hell am i getting assigned a mission?" i whisper to kingsman.

"how the hell should i know? i'm in the same boat as you. i have zero intel on what blaine is going for." kingsman says handing me a glock.

"thanks" i say. he nods and we go back to blaine.

"locked an loaded." kingsman announces.

blaine gives us the address on a piece of paper and tells us to find out what they're doing there and follow someone.

-

kingsman and i park the car 2 blocks away like normal and begin to take back alleys to the address.

"kingsman who are we even spying on?" i ask while walking.

"alex dont worry about it. i know you don't like being involved in heavy crime so i'll take care of it." he says.

"thank you kingsman but i actually want to know this time." i pry. he sighs and shakes his head.

"a wrangler. we're spying on a wrangler." he says.

"why on just some random wrangler?" i ask.

"not just some random wrangler. the leader." he says. my eyes go wide and my mind starts running and turning.

wranglers huh.....

-

we arrive at the address which is a small place in town. kingsman and i are out of sight as we watch 3 guys get out of a car.

the all look very young. one has short and straight brown hair, and the other two have longer slightly wavy brown hair. they look extremely alike.

twins....

max said the leader had a brother-

which means blaine thinks one of those twins is dead. holy shit. wranglers do have something on faceless.

my ear piece beeps indicating kingsman was trying to speak with me. i tapped on the piece and kingsmans voice appeared.

"can you see their faces? i'm not at a good sight range." he explains.

this is it. i can see my plan starting to form in the head.

"uh sort of. what are we looking for?" i answer back.

"i'm gonna text you pictures with names. tell me which ones are here." he says.

"okay." my phone then vibrates and i check it.

the first picture in the short brown haired guy. aaron.

the second is someone i didn't know but the last one was one of those twins. the one with the mole on his cheek. ethan.

he must be the wrangler leader.

"aaron and ethan confirmed. that third picture is not the third guy." i say into the ear piece.

"i'm sending two more pictures with names." he says before my phone vibrates once again.

the first one is another guy i didn't know, but the second one was the other twin. grayson.

but i can't let faceless know that grayson is alive.

"the third guy is andrew confirmed." i say. i hear a click meaning the call was ended.

the three guys walk out of the small store and back to their car. before they speed off i pull out my phone and take a picture of their license plate.

after i put my phone back into my pocket, they speed away and kingsman comes running towards me.

"alex we have to go. NOW." he rushes grabbing my arm. he starts sprinting and i run to keep up with him.

"kingsman what's going on?!" i ask while running behind him.

"my location was compromised. there's wranglers not too far behind." he turns a corner and i follow.

when the car comes into sight i push my limits further and run faster towards the car, passing kingsman.

"unlock the door let's go!" i yell. i hear it click and we get in.

"DUCK!" kingsman yells. i duck my head down and cover it. kingsman pulls out his gun and shoots right through the window at whoever was chasing us.

"you can pick your head up now." he says nicely and i slowly do it.

"what does blaine think we were supposed to find?" i ask.

"there's been suspicion that someone who died a while ago isnt actually dead. but you just confirmed that he is in fact dead." kingsman explains. i nod my head and gulp.

there's no going back now....

————
A/N: WHATRE UR THOUGHTS????

VOTE PLS