2

Kuroko watched as the (h/c) girl's body came into contact with the car. He watched her lifeless body laid there as a pool of blood started to form underneath her.

She had been hit by a car.

A wave of panic overcame his entire body as he ran to her body. He held her body in his hands as the red liquid seeped into he uniform. Her face was covered with scratches and she was bleeding from her head. Her eyes closed as tears still flowed from her eyes. Her breathing started to waver as he shook her calling out her name.

"(Y/N!! (Y/N)!! WAKE UP! PLEASE!!" His voice broke out as the driver of the car walked out calling 911 for help.

He sat there holding the girls body close to him with tears of his own falling out of his blue eyes. He should've been there to stop her from crashing into the car, he should've yelled out her name sooner, louder. He felt his body shaking in fear and shock as he held her close to him fearing that if he let go, her life would slip from his fingers.

The (h/c) girl slowly gained consciousness, opening her eyes slightly, grunting in pain. She stared up in the sky as it poured harder and harder. She was slowly starting to feel her consciousness slip out as her eyes drooped.

She slowly lifted one of her hands that were covered in blood, and patted the light blue haired males head. He flinched at her touch and hugged her tighter, causing her to wince in pain.

"Kuroko...." She slowly spoke out as he hugging her tighter not letting her go.

She breathed heavily as if at any moment, any breath would be her last. She was covered in blood, her vision was blurred by the red liquid that was flowing down her forehead.

"I'm so tired.. Kuroko..." She spoke her last words as she heard the sirens of an ambulance. Her hands went limp and fell down the boys back. Her breathing slowed down as she was torn away from the boy and onto a bed. The ambulance had arrived and Kuroko sat in the back of the vehicle, clutching the girls hand as his tears flowed down his cheek.

It had been a couple hours since the duo had arrived at the hospital. (Y/n) had been rushed into the ER as Kuroko sat down with this head down in the waiting room. He didn't know how long he had been sitting there. Minutes? Hours? He had lost track of time as he was violently shaking his legs up and down. He was filled with nervousness as the recalled the most recent events. He had heard everything she said in the stadium. He knew what she meant. He knew how she was feeling because he had felt the same way. He had noticed the girl at practice, slowly and slowly losing the will to play the sport that she loved so much.

He started to think. What if he had talked to her about it? What if he had stopped her when she ran out of the court? What if he had consoled her about h thoughts? What if he had told her that he felt the same way that she felt? Maybe then...

And only then would she be able to still play and love basket ball.

He sat there as he started to bury his head into his hands as he waited for someone to come of the the emergency room and tell him that she was alright, that she was... alive.

Finally, after what felt like hours, his prayers were answers. A doctor came out and the boy immediately stood up from his chair as he rushed over asking if his friend was alright, if she was still breathing.

He assured to the light blue haired male that in fact she was alive. There were a few broken bones hear and there but it wasn't something that could seriously affect her permanently.

The boy sighed in relief as he stopped shaking and calmed down. He placed a hand above his now beating heart as he felt his heart slowly going back to its original pace.