24

It was no doubt that Aomine Daiki had the biggest impact on (L/n) (Y/n). They were the comedic duo in middle school. She first met him on the very first day of school. They sat next to each other as the teacher talked.

"This class is so boring...." you whined as you set your chin down on the table.

"I know right? I wish I could just ditch this class altogether." Aomine whispered to you with a grin.

"You wanna ditch tomorrow?" You asked looking at him with a grin.

"Definitely."He replied with a smirk.

"The names (L/n)(F/n)."

"Aomine Daiki. I hope we can be friends."

It was lunch time as you both walked out of the classroom, stretching your muscles after staying in that class for hours.

"Man that was so boringgg I can't believe it's only the first half I wish this day was over." You whined.

"Me too man I can't stand another minute listening to that old hag." He sad scratching the back of his head. "Oh by the way what club are you joining?"

"Hm?" You turned to look at him as you both made you way to the cafeteria to get food. "club..... I don't know maybe Basketball?"

"Yooooo you play?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Let's play some time! One on one! I bet I'll beat you!"

"No way man! I'll definitely crush you in basketball!"

"Person who loses pays for the others lunch for a week!"

"You're on!"

After joining the basketball club alone with Akashi, Murasakibara, and Midorima, the 5 of you became a group, playing basketball together, having fun and enjoying the sport. You were a real team.

"Oi! Pass the ball Dumbass!" You yelled at Aomine.

"Hell no! Not to you!" Aomine said with a smirk.

"You're just jealous cause you can't shoot." You teased.

"Nuh uh! I can shoot!"

"Yeah right!"

"Shut up dumbass!"

"No you AHOMINE!"

"OI!"

The duo was inseparable and soon it became you, Aomine and Momoi that hung out every day after school, although Momoi and Aomine always fought for you attention. Momoi always wanted to do girl things with you after spending so much time with only boys, while Aomine wanted to play basketball or go to an arcade with you. Overall you had a lot of fun with them, and soon it was a normal thing to just walk into each other's houses without a warning.

"Oi dumbass I'm hungry Ima raid your fridge." Aomine said as he closed your front door and looked through the fridge.

"AYE! I paid for that food with my own money!" You yelled and smacked him across the head. "You can't just come to my house JUST to eat my FOOD!"

"What do you mean! You come to my house to eat my food!"

"So?! Your mom pays for it!"

"And?!"

And in basketball you mostly spent your time playing with Aomine instead of the others. Your speed balanced out his strength and vice versa, often times he would just drag you to the court to play with him while the others played amongst themselves. You didn't mind you enjoyed your time with Aomine and he felt the same way. There was an unspoken bond between you two an even though there were times you bickered together, it was all just for fun.