Chapter 2: The Daleks

I woke up in a dark room. I tried to sit up but i realized i was chained to whatever it was i was laying on. I struggled against the chains and somehow, don't ask me how, i broke free. I seized the chance and jumped up but i was pushed back down and a bright white light illuminated the room giving me a major headache. I closed my eyes and waited long agonizing seconds for it to pass like it always does when something is to bright. I slowly opened my eyes to a squint until my eyes were ready to open completely. I stared at a woman with several robot things around her. They were gold and they had a whisk and plunger for arms they looked like salt shakers. Dalek I heard in my head. Ever since i was little i had these voices that would not only torment me but gave me information that was always correct. My mind flooded with information on the daleks not a lot but enough to know i should be dead. This all happened in about three seconds. "Hello Mrs.Williams." The woman said in an oily voice. I searched my mind for who she was but the voices were silent. That's the thing i never chose when they came it just happened randomly sometimes when it's super important i have to find out on my own. "Who are you and what are you going to do to me?" I asked her. "My name is Stacey Mason." She said. I waited for her to go on. "Aren't you going to ask what these are. "They are daleks." I said. The woman chuckled softly "Clever one you are." She said walking close to me. A strong scent of perfume washed over me and i gagged. She ignored me and leaned in to where we were face to face inches apart. "How do you know that." Then two words entered my head just two no information no nothing but i knew it was all i had to say. "The Oncoming Storm." I said. The daleks backed up a bit and the woman stood. "You are associated with the doctor?!?" One of the daleks (that i now knew were aliens not robots) shouted. I smirked not having any idea why they were afraid but not showing my discombobulation. "Yeah and he's on his way right now to save me so back off!" I yelled. "Exterminate! Exterminate!" They yelled and i flinched. "Don't we need her alive!" The woman yelled. "Daleks don't take orders from humans!" One of them yelled. "You will from me!" The woman said. Let me just say that wasn't a great decision. "Exterminate!" One of them yelled and blasted her. The daleks spun around to me and began to yell "Extermi-" But they were cut off "Oh no you don't!" The doctor busted in and grabbed my hand "Run." He said. We ran before as the daleks followed behind yelling exterminate and randomly firing bad shots until we ran straight into the TARDIS and closed the doors. The doctor, out of breath, began to speak while running around the console and messing with things "Those were th-"

"Daleks." I finished for him. He looked at me confused "How did you know." I quickly covered up what i had just done. "The woman said it." I said. I looked around and realized Amy wasn't with us. "Hey wheres Amy?" I asked. "In the back." The doctor responded. "So what are we going to do about the daleks?" I asked as the doctor walked over finishing what he was doing. "Nothing i just blew up the ship they're all dead." The doctor said simply. I frowned at his readiness to kill, no matter how deadly the daleks were that was horrible but i didn't say anything. "Who was that woman?" I asked. "She was someone the daleks were using to find the rest of the daleks." He said. I stared at him wide eyed "They were just looking for the rest of their kind?" I asked. "Yeah." I gaped at him he didn't seem to realize that i was appalled by what he just did. "So you just killed a whole ship of daleks that weren't doing anything wrong?!?" The doctor finally realized i was angry at him "They would have done something once they had found everyone else." I just shook my head and left the console to go find Amy. This was my first time on the TARDIS so i wasn't quite sure what to do.

When i found her she was in the library reading a book. "Hey Amy." I said glumly plopping down in a seat next to her. "Hey, what happened?" She asked noticing my expression. "The doctor just blew up the ship." I said. Amy frowned "So?" I gaped at her "So he just killed tons of living things without a second thought!" Amy shook her head "They're dangerous and terrible there is no other way." She said. I huffed and walked back into the console room.

"So like what is going to happen next to i have to go back to the orphanage?" I asked. The doctor frowned at me "I guess at some point you have to go back..." He said. I frowned and looked at my feet. "Ooh ooh wait i know!" The doctor announced "I'll adopt you!" He said. I then grinned from ear to ear forgetting about how the doctor just destroyed a thousand creatures. "Really?!?" I asked enthusiastically. "Yeah!" He exclaimed. Then Amy came in "What's going on?" She asked. I turned to her and smiled "The doctor's adopting me!" I said. She smiled "Good for you!" She said happy for me.

The doctor pressed a ton of buttons on the console and we were off. Little did i know that the happiness was going to be short lived.

Authors Note: Okay i'm really sorry about the two week wait!!! I don't normally take that long to update!!!!! I just want to let you know now that i don't update in a pattern i just update as much as possible so you'll get it a lot and at different times but i still do it often! Anyways Comment, vote, all that super awesome stuff that you just LOVE doing!!! Wink wink...