Chapter 1: The Doctor

I ran out of the orphanage tears running down my face. Hot sticky blood stuck to the insides of my already worn and ruined jacket but i didn't care i just kept running. No one followed me no one ever did anymore since i always came back. I remember the first time i ran away form the orphanage. One of the ladies that volunteered there chase after me but i was good at running and she didn't find me. I went back a few hours later. Then it happened again and again i and soon everyone got used to it. I threw myself on a bench at the bus stop. I pulled my knees to my chest and cried into them.

After several minutes someone cleared their throat. I looked up. "Are you, uh, okay?" I shook my head and set it back on my knees but the man spoke up again "What's wrong?" I looked up again. He looked ridiculous. He had on a tweed jacket, suspenders, and a bow tie on. I noticed a red head next to him who looked at me sympathetically. "What's wrong?" The man repeated. "Why do you care?" I asked. He shrugged. "Do you need help?" The girl asked. "I shook my head and put my head on my knees again hoping they would go away but they didn't. Instead they both sat next to me. "What's your name?" The man asked. I slid my knees off the bench and looked at him "What do you want? Why do you care?" I asked. "It was just a question. What is your name" He repeated. I glared but told him anyways "Nicole Williams." I said. He glanced over to where the orphanage sat barely visible. "Do you live there?" He asked urgently. I closed my eyes as another tear ran down my cheek and i nodded.

He stood up and grinned at me holding out his hand "Wanna go on an adventure? You will never have to go to that orphanage" He asked. The girl also stood up and they both stared at me expectantly. I raised an eyebrow "I don't even know your names and you want me to run away with you?" I asked. "Sorry that's Amy and i'm the doctor." He said i got up and narrowed my eyes "Doctor who?" I asked cockily. He grinned "Just doctor now come on!" He said turning around and running with Amy. I hesitated and followed him anyway. He stopped at a tiny blue police box and started to unlock it. "Are we supposed to all fit in that?" Amy grinned "Don't worry it's very roomy." I started to wonder if i had made the wrong choice but then he opened the doors and my eyes widened. "The inside is bigger than than the outside!" I exclaimed. "That's a first." The doctor said running to the center of the room while Amy closed the doors.

The doctor ran around the big thing and pressed a bunch of buttons. The little box shook and i fell down i grasped for something solid to hang on to but failed. Soon it stopped and Amy walked next to and pulled me up. "You alright?" She asked. "Yeah that was crazy!" I said making sure the thin jacket sleeves were hiding everything. The doctor grinned "Wait till you come outside." He said. We ran out and onto what looked like a different planet. It was hot. Very hot. Amy panted and slid off her coat opening the doors to the TARDIS and throwing her coat in the doctor followed her lead so now he looked even crazier then before. The two looked at me expectantly. "Aren't you hot?" Amy asked when i didn't do anything. i tugged at the jacket sleeves and shook my head "I'm fine thanks." The doctor eyed me suspiciously but i just looked him in the eyes until he finally backed down and began walking. "So what are we doing?" I asked. "Usually we just walk around a new place until danger finds us." She said. "Oh." Was all i could say. "Wait somethings not right." The doctor said bending down and looking at the sand scanning it with some weird device when i saw something in the corner of my eye. I turned my head and saw something shiny i began making my way towards it when i felt something bang against my head and i blacked out.

Authors note: Hey guys i really hope you like this story i spent a lot of time debating if i should publish it on here or not and finally i decided i would!!!! So let me know what you think!!!!