Chapter 6: Curse Of The Black Spot Pt.2

"Okay, okay, okay. Tardis runs off on its own. That's a bit of a new one. Bang goes our only hope of getting them out of here." The doctor said frowning.  "Not much of a captain w ithout a ship are you?" Avery asked. When we ran back to the armory  one of the pirates ran out with two guns in hand and a crown on his wrist. "Mulligan, what are you doing? This is mutiny." Avery said. "He doesn't want me. He wants Toby and the scrawny looking fellow." He ran past us. "He has the last of the supplies maybe we should go after him." I said. "Never mind the supplies what about my treasure?" Avery asked. We ran after Mulligan, or at least that's what Avery called him, and he turned around and shot at us with the guns and then ran again. "Don't get injured!" The doctor called as we ran. 

 Mulligan locked himself in a closet. "Come out of there, you mutinous dog!" Avery shouted at the door. The doctor tried to sonic the door. Suddenly the siren song began. We all checked ourselves for injury but found nothing. Then we saw the blue light shine under the door. "She's inside." The doctor stated. "She's come for mulligan." Avery said. We heard Mulligan scream and the doctor sprang into action, sonicing the door. He finally got it open but Mulligan was gone. Avery picked up his crown, "No water in here. How did she take him?" Avery asked as the doctor soniced all over the place. "You said she uses water like a door, that's how she enters the room." Suddenly i realized what really happened "Reflection." I whispered. "What?" Avery asked. I looked at the doctor "It's reflection. The siren didn't spring up until the water was still and you could see a reflection!" I exclaimed. "Yes! Nikki brilliant!" He kissed my forehead. "That siren legend. The curse." He said. "You said curses weren't real. "Folklore springs from truth. She attacks ships filled with treasure. Where else do you get a perfect reflection?" The doctor asked. "Polished metal!" Avery exclaimed. "Mmm." The doctor replied. Then it hit him and he grabbed the crown and hid it in a bag very quickly. "We must warn them!" Avery exclaimed.

 We ran to the armory and started banging on the door and telling the to open it. They did and the doctor grabbed a mermaid coin thing from Toby and started breathing on it. Amy and Rory looked at him like he was crazy. Then the doctor gave the coin back and ran out of the room we followed. He picked up a gun and started breaking glass with the back of it, "We've got to destroy every reflection!" He yelled. He ran over to a giant pile of treasure "Help me with this!" He called trying to pick it all up. "Where are we taking it?" Avery asked. "The ocean." The doctor said. "No! No. This is the treasure of the Mogul of India." Avery said. "Oh, good. For a moment there I thought it was yours." I said sarcastically. The doctor kept picking up gold. "No, no. Doctor, wait. Must we do this?" Avery begged. "Any reflection, any mirror, and the siren will attack! We have to protect Rory and Toby. Go and get the crown from the storeroom." The doctor ordered. Avery nodded and left. The doctor and i began throwing the gold out of the windows.

 After that fiasco we entered the armory with the ponds and Toby. "Just wait?" Rory asked when we explained the plan."Not my most dynamic plan, I realize." The doctor commented. "Tardis?" Amy asked. "It's been towed." I replied"What?" Amy asked confused"Sorry. We might be stuck here for a while." The doctor said."So you're saying that we should all just wait here below?" Rory asked frustrated. "The sea is still calm, like a mirror. If you go out on deck she'll rise up and attack you." Avery said. "It's okay. The calm won't last forever. When the wind picks up we'll all set sail." The doctor grinned "Until it does, you have to hide down here." Avery sighed.

 Later the doctor told everyone to get some rest and went to the deck. Amy and Rory pulled some big sacks up and rested their heads on them. I went up to the deck with the doctor. The moon shone beautifully on the water. I walked over to the doctor. "Not going to try and sleep?" He asked me. "Nope," I said popping the P. "I'm an insomniac and my pills never work i only get about two hours of sleep at night, but i don't really need more than that i function like everybody else. It's strange." I sighed. The doctor watched me frowning and i felt like he wasn't telling me something but i brushed it off and looked at the sky with him. It was a relaxing comfortable silence.