Chapter 3: Nikki's Father

So sorry about the wait. Iv'e decided to keep going because i really want to. You might want to ignore the foreshadowing in the last chapter because I can't remember what my plan was for that. I'm so so so sorry I suck I know. You also might want to go reread chapters.

 When we arrived at the orphanage i turned to the doctor "How long has it been." I asked. "Two days." He said. "Two days?! I thought you were a time traveler you couldn't of gotten us here sooner?!" I exclaimed. "Sorry the timing isn't always exactly right." He said. I groaned and faced the entry. I may be getting adopted but that doesn't mean i wont get yelled at first.

 When we got inside Mrs.Laboy was there in seconds. "Nicole Rose Williams! Where have you been?!" She shouted using my full name. Whenever i got nervous i acted smart it was something i couldn't help. "Mrs.Laboy It's Nikki or Nikki-Rose you think you would have known this by now." I said crossing my arms even though i didn't mind when people just called me Nicole (though it was rare) . "You ungrateful little-" The doctor cleared his throat behind me.

"Oh, hello. Who are you?" She asked. "My name's John Smith i would like to adopt Nikki." He said. Mrs.Laboy looked at me nervously "Are you sure because i don't know if you want her." She said. I scoffed "Mrs.Laboy!" I shouted. She rolled her eyes "She's very disrespectful." She said ignoring me. "Maybe your just rude!" I snapped at her. "You know what you-" Mrs.Laboy was cut off by the doctor "Mrs.Laboy was it? Yes, I would like to adopt Nikki i'm sure." He said. She sighed. "Alright then come with me." She said walking to the back of the orphanage to her office. She pulled out my files first. I gulped. My files had everything in them, including the bad, i didn't want the doctor to see them. "Look over this while I get out the adoption forms." She said. The doctor took the file and opened it up. The Doctors POV: I picked up the file and glanced over at Nikki. She had been staring at me and she quickly pointed her eyes to the ground. Clearly she didn't want me to see the file. I opened it. The first sheet was a paper she had filled out with certain questions like favorite color. Her favorite color was blue, she was into all music, she was best at Science and History, and she loved to read. There was some other questions but i turned to the next page. It was about her academically. Straight A+ student. She was a lot like me. The next page was history of her getting adopted. I cringed reading some of it. More than one family had abused her, at least that's what she said but no one believed her. I sighed and closed the file not wanting to look at it anymore. I looked over at Nikki. She was looking down trying not to cry. I felt so bad it was my fault she was in the stupid orphanage anyways. I couldn't take a baby girl on the TARDIS she would need too much attention and probably end up dying if i'm honest. River couldn't take care of a baby either because, well, it was River. If you haven't already guessed person some how getting my thoughts Nikki is my daughter. Mine and River's biological beautiful little girl.

 The rude lady came back out with the adoption papers and i quickly signed them and slid them back to her. "Alright, well, you're free to go." she said. Wow, not very surprised with what happened to Nikki in the other families if they didn't even do back ground checks. "Come on Nikki." I smiled and we left back to the TARDIS. 

 "Hello Pond!" Nikki greeted Amy with the same goofy grin i had. "You are so much like him." Amy shook her head. "Oi, what's wrong with that?!" I asked. "Nothing. Nothing at all." She replied. "Okay then. where to next?" I asked. "Let's go get my husband." Amy said. Nikki coughed "Come again?" She asked. "I'm married to a man named Rory." Amy said. "Oh." She replied.

 After we got Rory i was looking at the TARDIS screen and found a pirate ship from the seventeenth century that was having some kind of trouble. "Who wants to go on a pirate ship?" I asked. "I do! I do!" Nikki shouted coming from her room. "Doctor, who is that?" asked Rory who didn't see her when we materialized around him. "That's my new daughter!" I said proudly. "What?" He asked in his normal confused tone. "Well, not biological." I lied "I adopted her!" I remarked. "Oh." he said. "Well, here we go!" I yelled and ran around the console to get her flying. This was going to be fun.

Short i know! Next one will be longer!!!!!!