•9•

———————————————

"she got horns like a devil pointed at me, and theres nowhere to run from the fire she breathes

"she got horns like a devil pointed at me, and theres nowhere to run from the fire she breathes. horns like a devil pointed at me. she got two little horns and they get me a little bit"
horns by bryce fox
———————————————

narrators pov

alex woke up the next morning, laying on hawk's shirtless chest. she felt warm. it took her a few minutes to realize he wasn't wearing a shirt. she shot up in realization shortly after. her face flushed red and she felt embarrassed. she slowly got off of the bed grabbing his hair brush and started brushing her hair. "babe... what are you doing?" he asked her groggily as he slowly sat up. she looked at him as she grabbed a shirt and threw it at him.

"getting ready for school?..." she said as she walked over to him to look at her phone, "we're going to be late" she told him as she looked at him.

"sooo what?" hawk said with a yawn. he threw his shirt back onto the floor grabbing alex by the waist and flipping them over as he laid on her chest.

"we have a test today?" she stated as her face starting going red. why was shes feeling like this? this is making her feel weird. she's never acted like this before.

"it's just a pre-test...nothing i don't know" he said as he closed his eyes. alex smiled softly as she looked down at him, his hair was a big blue fluff ball and honestly, it looked good on him.

"wow, who knew you were such a delinquent?" alex teased as she pushed him off of her, "we'll stay... but you have to come to the park with me later" she told him as she looked into his tired droopy eyes.

"for what?"

"to meet up with demetri, bert, miguel, and aisha" she said with a smile.

"deal" he said grabbing her going into the same position he was in. alex rolled her eyes as she pulled out her phone and started scrolling through social media and stuff like that. hawk slowly fell back asleep on top of her.

a few hours later, the couple started walking towards the park, making stupid remarks or stupid comments. "miguel!" alex said with a smile as she saw her friends sitting by a bench. miguel looked over at her in relief. the couple walked over to the group of kids.  "hey demetri" she said as she sat next to him hugging him. she's definitely changed, her personality, her attitude, it's improving.

"hey alex" he said with a smile. at this point, she never cared if people called her by her real name, karma was just something that stuck.

"hey bert, get over here and spar with me" hawk told the boy. bert agreed as he walked over behind the bench to hawk. the two started sparring as miguel started ranting about sam and possibly cheating on him.