~2~

———————————————

"i'm gonna skip my brakes, i'm gonna make mistakes! i just wanna feel alive,"  faster car by loving caliber———————————————

faster car by loving caliber
———————————————

narrator's pov

it was now the first day of school. alex was not emotionally and remotely ready for it. she had gotten up at 7:30 am to get ready, 30 min before school started. she took a deep breath in and grabbed her outfit. she put on her gray shirt and some jeans. she slipped on her original converse and put her hair up in a pony tail.
"karma! i swear if you aren't ready!" aidan yelled from outside her door. she grabbed her bag and walked out.
"come on idiot" she had told him as they started walking to school. on their way, they stopped at a coffee stop to grab a coffee.

once they arrived arrived they met up with the rest of their friends. they walked over to their group of misfits who were leaned against the lockers. chloe who smiled back at the boys who looked her way. brandon and ryder who gave some of the jocks high fives as they walked by. blake who smiled at karma as she walked over, ignoring all the girls who were trying to get his attention. and mason who was fixing his jacket making sure his tattoos weren't visible.
"blake, looks like you have a crowd" alex told her friend as she hugged him.

"just because i attract girls doesn't mean i want them," blake told her as he glanced at the girls who were trying to speak to him, "let's get to home room" he added as they all started talking and walked to home room together.

two hours went by, it was the middle of class. alex had gotten up and walked into the hallway with her coffee. she walked down the hallway with a cold poker face.
she had bumped into someone.
"oh shit," she mumbled to herself as she clenched her teeth and notice her spilt coffee all over her shirt. she looked up at the boy in front of her, "why are you crying?" she snickered. the poor boy played with the edges of his sleeves.

"i-i'm...sorry...i'll leave," the boy stuttered as he was about to leave.

'why does he look familiar?' she thought to herself, "eli?" she blurted out with her eyebrows cocked up.

"you remember me?" he asked her. she nodded with a slight smile. she was about to speak and was interrupted by the bell. she saw him run off to his next class. she groaned as she walked to the bathroom to clean herself up.
she dug through her backpack looking for her jacket. "what the fuck?!" she yelled out as she punched the stall. she huffed as she finally found her jacket at the bottom of the bag. she put it on and zipped it up. she then walked off to her next class with her knuckles bruised.

another hour went by, it was now lunch. miguel was looking around for karma or someone to at least sit with. he looked around and found two boys seated at a table alone. "is it cool if i sit here?" miguel asked them.