•1•

✨✨OKAY THIS CHAPTER IS NOTHING LIKE THE FIRST EP OR FIRST EPS, their may be a few things similar but nothing like the first ep✨✨
———————————————

✨✨OKAY THIS CHAPTER IS NOTHING LIKE THE FIRST EP OR FIRST EPS, their may be a few things similar but nothing like the first ep✨✨———————————————

"could you just leave me alone?"
dead to me by kali uchis
———————————————

narrator's pov

alex woke up to a loud thump coming from the stairs. she jumped up putting her shorts on and putting her hair up. she slipped on her slippers and walked out of her room. "¿papá?" she called out as she walked down to the end of the hall where the stairs were.

"i'm okay, it was johnny dropping his bag" her father explained as she looked at johnny who smiled softly.

"oh...here for breakfast?" alex asked as she yawned.

"umm...no. your dad hired me to fix the tv" johnny explained as alex nodded with a soft smile.

"welp, papá, chloe's coming over to pick me up today" alex explained as she walked back into her room.

"okay!" her father stated as he looked at johnny, "i think she's hanging with someone today, not just chloe" he added.

"why's that, diego?" johnny asked as he took the tv off the wall. diego just sighed.

"who knows what that girl is doing" diego stated as he opened the fridge and grabbed a beer, "want one?"

"sure" johnny replied as diego walked over and placed one down for him, "what's the worse she can do?"

"kill somebody" he explained as they heard alex yelling.

"i cant fucking do it!" she yelled, "i can't fucking do it!" she repeated, it echoed through the house waking up aidan.

"ahhh i see" johnny explained as he finished putting the tv up and drinking his beer, "i'm going to head out, i have to go meet up with by neighbor" he said his goodbyes to diego as he walked out with his stuff.

"¿papa?" aidan's voice was heard coming down the stairs. diego looked up to see his son, "she's yelling again" his voice was soft as his friend mason followed behind him.

"i know, shes just holding onto a lot" diego explained, "come on i'm gonna make breakfast" he told them as he finished his beer and started making food.

"what the fuck?!" alex's yell echoed across the house, "i can't fucking do it!" she repeated for the 100th time.

"sooo she can't do it," aidan joked with a smile as they all broke a grin and a chuckle.