Chapter 3.5

Omg yas! I finally updated 😄😄👏👏👏 But the chapter is kind of short, im sorry. School has been complicated and a lot of shit has been going on in my personal life. But hey better a short chapter than nothing, right? Sorry if i make mistakes. Enjoy!! Also there's a question at the end so be prepared to comment or PM your answers k? 😊

Your POV

"We should probably leave now, its getting late" Kirito says. What? Already? I quickly take out my phone and check the time to realize its..... 7:54?!?! Oh no my mom is going to kill me! And its already dark, well barely. It may not be that late for other teenagers, but this is my mom for gods sake! She could maka-chop me for any silly reason!

"Yeah we should" I say calmly, while dying in fear inside.

"You want me to walk you home?"

"Yeah, sure" I smile.

"Alright, but you'll have to lead me"

Once we started walking the awkward silence came back. Usually the people I hang out with are more sociable and talkative, the annoying kind that wont shut up. But Kirito is more of a calm, cool guy. I don't like it when people wont shut up, but I also hate awkward silence. I look down at the floor and think about how to start the conversation. Don't be creepy. Don't be creepy. Dont be creepy. Or weird.

"So do you have a girlfriend?" I ask randomly out of nowhere. Way to go (Y/N)! He looks at me with a confused look on his face, but then he faces forward.

"No" he simply says.

"Oh" I look down again, for some reason I felt happy that he doesn't have a girlfriend. Wait!! What am I thinking?! You have a boyfriend (Y/N)! Control yourself!

"What about you? Do you have a boyfriend?" He asks.

"Yeah" I sigh in annoyance. He chuckles.

"You don't sound so happy with this boyfriend of yours" he says.

"Well its complicated" I say, "I dont like him that way"

"Why did you say yes in the first place?"

"I didnt want to hurt his feelings" I mumble.

"So who is he anyway?" He asks.

"Ryan"

His eyes widen when he hears me say his name. Does Ryan bully Kirito at school?

"O-oh" he stutters, then clears his throat. "So how long have you been going out?"

"We just started going out today"

"Oh"

"Yeah" I sigh. Why did say yes in the first place? I keep asking myself that. I mean, yes, I didn't want to hurt his feelings, but another way to get out of it was to nicely say no. Why didnt I do that?! He would've understand, right? Curse this big heart of mine! 😰

~Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey skip~ brought to you by a whovian (Whovians Unite! 😄)

After a few minutes of walking, we finally arrived to my house. Finally! I notice our car parked outside of the house and figured that mom is home, probably waiting.(😖 *chills*😖)Before I unlock the door to my house I turn to kirito.

"Do you want to come in?" I ask him.

He hesitates at first, but then says "Thats okay besides I should get going, my aunt must be worried. So I dont want to worry her any much longer. Maybe next time" He scratches the back of his head.

"Oh, okay then" I say, sounding a little rude.

"Yeah (chuckles) But do you want to hang out again this weekend?" He asks shyly.

"Are you asking me on a date?" I tease.

"What?! No! I just-"

I giggle "Im just kidding, but i dont know. I'll think about it"

"Alright, here's my phone number, call or text me when you made up your mind" He hands me a piece of paper with his phone number.

"Okay" I smile. "Also, thanks for the game and walking me home"

"No problem" He smiles back. "Bye"

"Bye" I wave and enter my house. When I get inside, I see mom sleeping on the couch. I guess I was getting all scared for nothing. I go to my room and close the door behind me. I sigh before jumping in my bed and stare at the ceiling. Krito. Thats all I could think of. Why couldnt I get him out my head? Man he is so cu-- What?! Snap out of it! I wonder if he's thinking about me right now. I giggle. Maybe playing video game will clear out my head. I grab the bag and get out the game. I open the box and insert the disc in the wii u. As soon as i'm about to start the game, my phone starts to vibrate. I get my phone and realize that someone is calling me. It was Ryan. I grunt. I press answer and put the phone next to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe" I roll my eyes.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Just wanted to check on my girlfriend" he says.

"Aww so sweet!" I say girly. Fml, I hate being girly.

"Anyway, I thought we could go on a date this weekend" Really?! He wants to hang out too?! Well, in his case, go on a date.

"I dont know, i'll think about it"

"Alright, just call me" he says "Goodnight babe"

"Goodnight" I say and hang up. Ugh! Why?! Now i have to pick! I mean Kirito is nice and all but if I hang out with him, then people are going to start shit! Ryan is probably going to mess with him even more and i don't want that. But Kirito is just so perfect! Not to mention that he is a gamer! The perfect man for me! But people would make fun of me for being a gamer. I want to hang out with Kirito but i also dont want to blow off Ryan! UGH! I angrily start playing the game and think of who to choose. Who should i pick?!

Who should the reader pick? Kirito, Ryan, or neither of them? Comment or PM your answers! See u next time! stay awesome! Hope u enjoyed!! Ill update when i can.