1

"Kid, please get up. What are you doing at U.A's property" voices started to audibly sound through the brunettes ears.

"U.A?" Getting up, the girl looks around "What is U.A exactly?" she said as she continued grumbling.

"Hey, kid. What are you even doing here in the first? Where are your parents?" Coming into her senses the girl finally starts to realize the situation, before jumping back and looking at male in front of her.

"My parents!? I don't know where my parents are!"
"Oh no! They left me!" The girl was yelling bloody  murder making a scene, while the pro hero was getting annoyed.

"Shut up. Come here" the male grabbed her arm and shoving the onigiri (🍙) he planned to eat later on her mouth.

"Pfft, rude" mumbling at the older male before muttering a "give me more" after.

"Have you eaten at all today?"  The male asked while looking down at the girl who was scarfing down all his onigiri like there was no tomorrow.

"I don't really know sir. But, I probably haven't my chest and tummy hurt" the brunette said while rubbing her stomach, and letting out a small burp.

Looking around, she see's really tall buildings with very bright lights around, she's not surprised of the height, more like the dedication put into the decorations.

"Woah! Everything's bright!" She yelled out, while she kept eating
"You act like you've never been to the city" the male muttered while finding the nearest restaurant.

"Here, pick anything you would like to eat, don't be afraid, you look like you need it," he told her as looking at her now begging form. (Eww that was so ooc of him)

"Really you'd do that for me mister, your not the type of people to take advantage of little girls like me right? Well it's okay, as long as I'm being fed I'll do anything,"

"Yes, anything. I told you already, so hurry up and order. We still have to go to the police department and file a lost child report on you" he told her while looking around the menu.

Walking out of 'Yushinoya' both hand in hand walk towards the nearest police station, Aizawa looks down at the girl quickly eating her beef bowl takeout .

"TASTY!" "TASTY!" "TASTY!" grinned the brunette while slurping the noodles out loud.

"...this is her seventh bowl...I hope she's full now..."
aizawa mumbles while dragging the girl to their location.

"Hey, kid I think you should finish up that bowl before we enter" he told the female who understood and nodded back.

*SLURP*

"Done!" While putting the pieces of plastic silverware in the nearby trash.

Taking a hold of the males hands they walk inside the busy doors, to be greeted by a male in a beige brown suit.

"Detective sir, I brought in the kid I told you about earlier" "She has no memory on where her parents, siblings, home or quirk" the black haired male told the detective then looked down the the confused girl.

"Oi! What's a quirk again?" Sighing he looks back to the male for help.

"A quirk is a special ability developed through evolution. 8/10 people will develop a quirk at the age of four or five. Unless it's a mutant quirk it would be developed at birth" Tsukauchi told the female while crouching.

Unable to process anything, the girl finally get the courage to say,
"...can you dumb it down a bit...." while awkwardly smiling.

"So kid, if you can't remember anything, can you at least remember your name?" Tsukauchi asked while deadpanning

"...my name... oh my name! I remember my name!"
"Spill it out"

"My name is Sasha!"
.
"Sasha Blouse!"

Sorry it's short, but I'm just giving you an idea of how it's going to go. But I really hoped you enjoyed the first chapter! Until then please wait, I've been having a lot of homework to do and school is already too much to handle 🤦🏻‍♀️.

January 16 2021. Not proof-read & unedited