6 (preview)

Pulling her behind Midoriya runs away from bakugou with both Uraraka and Sasha trailing behind. One scared shitless and the other keeping both ears open ready to attack at any moment.

"Stop!" Pushing them down Sasha pulls out her bow and starts yelling out "I hear ye Bakugou!"

Letting go off the arrow she manages to trap bakugou with foam, who's yells were muffled. Taking Uraraka and Midoriya behind a wall, "What do you have in mind love birds?" Glancing towards both the short brunette and green male.

"I-!" "Uhhh!" "We aren't-"

Coughing she waves her hand to Midoriya to starts talking, "Well... Kacchan is coming after me, I know that for sure that grudge he has for me is the only reason I'm being targeted. So I think it's best for both of you to go capture the weapon. I'll make sure to keep Kacchan away," nodding Sasha looks towards the brunette who's sweating but nonetheless agreeing with the plan.

"Alright, we have an earpiece, call if you need anything okay," walking away Uraraka, calls out for the taller brunette to slow down.

Leaving poor Midoriya behind with the enemy, "...what did I get myself into" covering his face with both hands he prays for the best outcome here.

-

"Infinity! I can make contact with anything I make gravity takes it nature. I can pretty much make anything float, fly away and lose its weight / mass to make it lighter!" Beams out the astronaut suites female,

"Well, isn't that handy, you and Midoriya are going to probably the reason why we're gonna win" smiling down Sasha quietly enters the weapon room, separating from each other,

Suddenly both brunettes hear a Iida intimidating villains with an evil smile, making both crack up.

"BAHAHHAHAHA!"

"I found you!" Looking at them with his evil look Sasha remembered they were training & we're about to fail and lose because of a simple thing.

"Well shit🗿"

This is unedited so, do expect changes when chapter 6 is actually done !