7

-I'm too lazy at the moment especially since I'm writing at 3 in the morning, but since there's a storm I might as well write yk :) +this takes place after the battles so we're at lunch(update we're good, I hope everyone else is okay too!)-

Sasha sat down next to Deku and Uraraka at lunch today, eating lunch rushes food as a celebration for their win at training. But it was really just Deku and Uraraka doing the talking and Sasha the consuming part. But hey, the girls gotta eat.

"May the gods bless Lunch Rush!" "This creation is the biggest blessing I've ever received!" The brunette continued shouting, while gaining everyone's attention in the lunch room.

"aHhH, sAsHA eVeRYonE'S LooKinG!"Trying to take away Sasha's food Deku tried to calm down Sasha, with Iida's help while Uraraka is reassuring everyone that it's a normal thing when giving her (Sasha) food.

"Nom, nom, nom!" After the brunette finished devouring Deku's food
"IS THIS BREAD?!" "NOM NOM NOM"
"THIS IS DELICIOUS- WAIT NO ULALAKA!" (she's eating but I'm sure y'all know what's she's saying)

"GILL ME MY FUD BAk!" Running away with Sasha's food Uraraka starts to fear for her life regretting all her life decisions at this point.

Before an alarm sounds out making both females trip over each other, before covering her ears from the loud rings.

'Damn you sensitive ears'

A male from afar notices his brunette classmates blessing ears he rushes over and helps her up,
"...are you okay?"

Not bothering to look up Sasha nods, ignoring all student's who we're heading towards the exit.
Forgetting about her male classmate, she heads towards the others while covering both ears.
"Hey wait up!"

Looking behind her she looks at the blonde male who's now yelling curse words about how he regretted helping her, but was taken out of her thoughts by an arms pulling her towards a chest.

"Hey! You okay?"

Looking up at the celery haired male she nods while muttering in pain, Midoriya glances up at Iida who looks like is starting to calm down everyone.

Averting his eyes back to Sasha he starts walking her to the schools nurse recovery girl, glares from both males go unnoticed.

"I'll treat you, as a thanks for helping us win today"

-

"How did you get hurt?" Asked Midoriya while looking into her ear to see if any more blood was coming aside the dried parts.

"It's my ears, they're sensitive I don't remember ever reacting like this, I sense something wrong Midoriya. But I don't, and can't put my finger on it"

Looking at her worriedly, he stands up and tells Sasha that he'll try calling recovery girl, for any antibiotics and check on everyone else while she rests.

But that didn't stop the brunette from getting up and investigating, looking around she sees that everyone was going back to throw all their lunch away and go back to class.  Sasha decided to look for Aizawa to see if he was okay, seeing that it was her guardian.

Walking alone in the hallway Sasha is what many call 'weird' she was making weird T-poses and ignored everyone who looked at her differently. Cause that is queen.

Getting close to both the teachers and principals office Sasha hears someone inside of the principals room, like searching for something. It can't be the principle since he wouldn't be looking through the files harshly, and they're footsteps were louder than the little mouse.

Deciding to be brave and courageous Sasha walks inside the room only to see no one inside.

"Have my ears hearts wrong? No, there was definitely someone. I have to say something!"
Running the other direction Sasha didn't see a light blue haired male behind her inside what seemed like a portal staring at her before disappearing.

-
Lov

"That girl..."

"We almost got caught Korugiri!"
"But we didn't"

"Do you think she would just brush it off? Because the last thing i beards from that brat's mouth was to tell a teacher about someone rummaging through the principals office. What part of not get caught did you not understand?"

"Well, we weren't exactly captured, and we have All Might's schedule I think it's a win in this part." Walking away from the male towards the bar the purple gas male sighed.

"...children"

-

Getting migraines Sasha finally manages to find her guardian and sees him talking with Mic, probably about the lockdown.

"uh... Oi? Zawa, I heard some-"
"Not right now kid,"
Looking at him she tries again only to be turned down, "But-!" "Sorry, but we'll talk about it later"
Giving it a few seconds Sasha gives up before returning to home room finding a worried Midoriya.

"Sasha! I thought someone took you or something! Please, don't leave me next time, until I know you're okay" hugging her he sighed in relief before letting go of her.

Looking up at him confused in the corner of her eye, she sees a glaring blonde who met her eyes before reverting them back to the window.

"weird"

Walking back to her table she's immediately hugged by Kirishima and Kaminari.

"We didn't see you anywhere you really worried us back there, not very manly"

"Yeah, you can't leave another idiot without his half hanging, now what exactly happened to your ears, they're bandaged." While taking a hold of her ears Kaminari gets closer to her, while inspecting her little ears.

"You know what! After the hero course (I think that's what it's called i forgot my bad) I'll treat you to a meal! You know, as a sorry for not helping you out while this whole thing happened, your choice!"

"Woah!" Screaming excitedly everyone smiles at the brunette, even the two pretty boys in the classroom.

'We'll be okay,'

-

Sorry for the late update! I accidentally forgot to work on them since I had to write something in my medical exam! But it's all good, I'm writing Marksmans first chapter that's almost finished, and 'Heaven and Back' which is an alternative of Marksman so go check that out! I hope you all have a wonderful day, night and morning!

Remember that you are amazing!