3

.

4 years later

"Eraser head!"

"Below you! I think I can make the shot!" I yelled while following the said male on the roof.

"Shoot his thigh, make sure not to hit any arteries !" Yelled the male while erasing the villains quirk.

"On it!" Cocking the riffle she shoots right through the criminals leg, jumping down with her new father figure.

"I'll body check for any type of weapons in case" Cautiously walking towards the bad guy, she knocks him out with a kick while checking any weapons on his body.

Sadly, her kick wasn't enough to know the male unconscious, grabbing the female he punches her away, while trying to escape.

Only to be restrained by a sleep deprived male,

"You still need training, your good so far. It's just your physical strength remind me later."

"Yes sir!" Saluting with a fist at her chest.

"Your doing that thing again" the male mutters while walking out of the alleyway, towards the nearby police station with the female walking behind.

"Eh, sorry" she tells him while scratching her neck
"It's a habit" ,

"It's fine, don't worry about it" make sure to put the riffle behind your back, I don't want you attracting attention, especially at this time.

"Mhm" looking at the moon above them, she sighs and asks "isn't tomorrow the entrance exams?"

"Yeah, what about it?" The male glances at her

"Can I go with you?"
"Pretty please!"
She looks at him with puppy eyes,

"No. You probably just want to eat the staff's food again," he tells her.

"Pfft- no! I wasn't planning that. I would never do that anyways, I'm not that type of person!" She shouts,

"Lower it down, what do you mean that type of person? You stole out meat last year, and the principal said staff only this year. I think he was thinking of you while saying that" Shota replies to her casual while shrugging his shoulders.

"Either way, your already admitted in class 1A this year by recommendation, what more could you possibly want to do there?"

"Humph, well I wanted to see what people I'm facing this year. I know it's unfair but, it's amazing how different everyone is here!" She exclaimed while looking at him.

Glancing at her he sighed, walking inside their location Aizawa begins to speak to the first officer he sees , Sasha patiently waits outside while scrolling through her small box device.

Searching up things to do tomorrow, seeing as her guardian is walking inside one of the rooms, the girl decides to take a stroll to the nearest beach.

Hiding behind a tree, she sees a broccoli haired male cleaning up, looking at her watch reading 3am.

Casually walking behind him she hums a small hi, scaring the male in front of her she immediately gets in a weird stance ready to defend herself.

"Oi! Wait a minute!"
"I'm not gonna attack you! Wait, are you gonna attack me?! Hy ahh!"

Running towards the boy she kicks behind his knee immobilizing the boy,

"STATE YOUR NAME AN BUSIne-" getting hit unconscious, she gets pulled towards a males shoulders,

"Sorry kid, she's just built differently" He mumbles while walking away.

Left in a trance midoriya blushes muttering
'I just touched a girl' while smiling.

creepy.

.

"Oi Sasha! I'm heading out now, don't get into trouble. All might left his black card somewhere here, use that- not your savings! Bye!"

"Bye!"

Immediately hearing the door downstairs shut, Sasha opened one of her drawers taking out a black card calling the nearest Yakiniku Han no Daidokoro for reservations.

Thirty minutes after getting ready Sasha walks out of her place,