𝘾𝙝 2: 𝘼 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙮

Xie Lian's white robe danced like the waves of the calm waters while his hair waved to the rhythm of the gentle breeze. The birds flew as high as they could so as to steal a glance at the divine beauty and the clouds cuddled him as he made his way to the heavens.

He gently set his foot on the floor that was as white as crystal. With a heavenly smile on his beautiful face, he slowly walked down the Heavenly Capital. The newly appointed junior officials were stunned by the ethereal beauty that walked elegantly with that dazzling smile.

"Who's that? "
One of the junior officials asked to the person standing beside him.

"His Royal Highness, The Crown Prince. "
Replied the other as he bowed in Xie Lian's direction with due respect.

"You mean the Flower Crowned Martial God who saved the Heavens along with the Ghost King? "
The junior official asked.

"Yes, that's him. The savior of the Heavens. "
The other replied.
The junior official seemed very pleased to have seen Xie Lian.

All the officials who passed by bowed to Xie Lian with a smile on their face and Xie Lian reciprocated their greeting with his beautiful smile.

"Gege... Gege... "
He hadn't even walked a few steps in the Heavenly Capital when the voice rang beside his ears.

"Is San Lang bored already? "
Xie Lian chuckled.

"Yes, I'm. Shall I come to there? "

"No, San Lang. You had promised to wait for me. "

"Gege... "

"What is it, San Lang? "

"It's nothing... Just come back soon. My spiritual powers are draining. I need more. "

"Really? You said you can defeat the Heavens within an incense time with the powers that I transferred this morning. "
Xie Lian laughed.

"I miscalculated it. I can't even lift my finger. The powers you transferred are nothing when compared to what I transferred last nig---- "

"I get it. I get it. San Lang ah! I get it. "
Xie Lian's cheeks heated up.
"I'll come back soon and transfer you more powers okay? "

"How long will it take? I can't even sit up properly because my powers have all drained. "

"Is that so? I was thinking of asking you to come pick me up from the Heavens... Now that you don't have powers--- "

"I'm coming! "

"San Lang ah! "
Xie Lian laughed.
"Just be a good boy and wait for me. I'll come back soon! "

"Okay... I'll be waiting for you... "
Xie Lian could already imagine his sulky Ghost King.
"But gege... "

"Is something bothering San Lang? "
Xie Lian could clearly say that something for sure was bothering him and that he was trying hard not to let Xie Lian know about it.

"It's nothing. It's just that I'm bored. "

"Are you sure? "

"Gege--- "

"Xie Lian! There you are. "
Even before Hua Cheng could speak, a voice interrupted their conversation.

"Mu Qing. "
Xie Lian smiled.

"Whom are you talking to? "
Mu Qing asked as he walked in Xie Lian's direction.

"Well... "
Xie Lian just smiled at him.