🎀Chapter 36🎀

"Love is a beautiful feeling that never fades away"

*~*~*

"This place looks expensive" I say to Ale, my eyes darting around the elegant and expensive restaurant, having colours that match my dress with gold lights and waiters and waitresses dressed in a black and red outfits.

"Reservation under Alexandre" he says to the woman who must be in her thirties, dressed in a crisp looking skirt suit.

"Follow me" she says after typing a few things into the computer infront of her.

"Normally it's reserved under your first name and surname" I tell Ale, as we follow the lady to our seats.

"Meh" he says like a child and I chuckle, drawing attention to us.

The lady motions us to an elevator that I couldn't have even believed was in the restaurant if I'm not seeing it right now.

Ale places his hand on my lower back, entering it with me.
It begins to move and I slightly jump at the moving machine under my feet.

"I'm not a fan of elevators" I say quietly, wanting it to end already

"I guess you have to get used to it because we'll be in here for at least two minutes"

"You are not helping"

"Maybe I can" he says, looking at me with so much admiration and love, it makes my heart flutter, before dipping his head down and kissing my lips sweetly. His tongue mingles with mine, eliciting a moan from me.

"There may be cameras in here"

"So let them watch" he says against my lips, his hand that was rested below my waist going even lower, squeezing my ass.

I gasp.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?" He asks, looking straight into my eyes.

I shake my head.

"You look stunning. That slight baby bump, looking so attractive in that dress, with your thick perfect round ass"

"You love my ass" I chuckle

"You bet I do" he says, slapping it just as the elevator doors open.

"Two minutes finally up" I say and Ale chuckles as we step out

"Time with you just stops, in our own world" he says, keeping our fingers interlocked.

There are couples seated on this floor also, enjoying their meals, and families laughing as they converse about all kinds of things.

Ale leads us to the back, where he opens two double doors, leading to a balcony dinner place.

What I see makes me gasp.

In one end of a corner near a railing is a white Christmas tree, that is designed with ornaments and lights, and in the other end is a green one designed just the same way with a star on top. In the middle is a cushion bed, with soft pillows a blankets, with a sofas lined together to make it a square place. In the middle is a coffee table that has so many meals, covered with gold coloured food covers. With nothing but Christmas lights giving a glow to the place, and the view in the sky is just amazing. Stars are everywhere.