1

🌼🌼🌼

There are many things in his life park jimin.
did not intend for. He's impulsive and lives in chaos, as most people would say. He still has a list of life plans he's made with his brother in law including nothing but just stayed away from the real World.

Min jimin, as everyone knows, isn't very good at following those. He still has the list, sure, but he also has lots of things that were not on the list, the topper of those being the fact that he was 27 and had a five-year-old daughter and four years old Son. Of course, it wasn't planned, it wasn't expected, it was an accident. Of course, it was terrifying and he spent so many nights wide awake thinking about the life he was partially guilty for. It had been an accident, the one in a million, but he never regretted it.

Having a kid is scary, he remembers thinking as he held the sleeping baby in his arms, I can do this. Turns out, raising a kid was a lot harder than he thought it would be, the permanent dark circles under his eyes a reminder of the thousands of sleepless nights he's spent holding a crying baby on his arms, of the nights he'd lie wide awake staring at his sleeping form and thinking did I really make you? Can you even breathe sleeping like that?

He cried when yurim first said Mumma and cried even harder when he giggled with his first few teeth showing. He cried and squealed when he took his first steps, his arms open wide and a silly grin on his face as his son crashed onto him.

🌼🌼🌼

If jimin had his way, he would never, ever, have to leave his bed. He'd never have to touch the cold dark wood of his room and he'd never have to stop having such a wonderful dream about flowers and beaches. But jimin was an adult. An adult who had responsibilities.

'Knock knock'

Responsibilities that were at his door.

"mommy?"

Responsibilities that were currently wearing pale pink night gowns and spider man pjs

"mommy!"

Responsibilities that he'd love till the end of time and he'd do anything for.

"mom, get up! You said you would make pancakes!"

And of course there were the responsibilities that he groaned at, and one of them was trying to bake the perfect pancakes for two very picky food critics.

"mommy!" The little voice squeaked again as his bed shifted slightly. "Get up! Up up up!"

Jimin cracked an eye open to peer at two bleary shapes, who were trying with all their might to shake his shoulders, not noticing his open eye yet. He felt the smile grow on his face, before throwing his arm over his face with a dramatic groan. "But I don't wanna get out of bed! Its soooo warm and comfy! Nooo I think I just stay and sleep."

"You promised mom! We want pancakes!" The little menaces started jumping up and down on his bed, in an attempt to wake him, while chanting. "Pan-cakes! Pan-cakes! Pan-cakes!"

Jimin smiled as he looked at the two from under the shadow of his elbow. He let them continue for a few seconds more before he sprang up and wrapped his arms around them. The shouts were cut off and replaced by laughing squeals as jimin dragged them to his chest and riddled their faces and hair with kisses.