{003} Mirror Mirror On The Wall, Who's The Baddest B!tch Of All?

Warnings: Cursing, a little bit of violence, some pervy thoughts.

Word Count: 5,200+

A/N: Nobara my bae! has finally arrived!

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

...Anyway, we're heading out tomorrow, we're gonna go pick up the fourth and final first year."

You were so excited to meet the final first year, you had no idea what kind of person they were gonna be but you just knew they had to be your friend!

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

You woke up extra early to get ready for the day. Putting on your uniform, grabbing a few blood bags from the top shelf of your fridge and a few popsicles, putting them into your bag like cooler to keep them nice and cold. You couldn't help but smile while you got ready. You were finally going to meet the final first year and with them, you now have a squad!

Saying your usual 'good mornings' to the now two boys instead of just Megumi before you guys start to head for the train and apparently, they wanted to meet in Harajuku.

After getting off the long train ride, you and the boys wait patiently for Gojo to arrive because of course, he's late like usual.

"Hey, Yuuji." Itadori looks over at your small form indicating he's all ears.

"Do you want a popsicle? it's kinda hot today."

"Oh uh sure! Thank you Y/n!"

"What about you Megumi?"

"No thanks," Megumi just gives you a quick response like he usually does.

Itadori sees you pulling your bag off your shoulders before you open it up, revealing your blood bags and a few blueberry flavored popsicles.

Huh? she has blood in there? with her popsicles? Why does she have either of those things with her?

Safe to say Itadori was a little confused but accepted the popsicle when you handed it to him anyway before opening your own.

"How are there only four first years? That's practically nothing." Itadori looks over at Megumi while eating his popsicle.

"Think about it, can you honestly say you've ever met someone who sees curses"

"To be fair Yuuji, I'm technically supposed to be a second-year" you pip in.

"Huh? really Y/n? then why are you a first-year if you don't mind me asking." You just kept surprising Itadori today it seems.

"Well to make a long story short, I just wanted to stay with Megumi. I've known him for a few years now and just didn't want to be paired up with anyone else."

Your response made Megumi blush, he knew that was only one of your reasons but hearing you say that out loud was embarrassing.

Why is she so cute.

"But I'm glad I'm a first-year cause I got to meet you as well Yuuji!" you quickly add on to your sentence, looking ahead again to see if you can spot Gojo anywhere.

Itadori blushed from your comment, a little taken aback by how blunt you are sometimes. He'll just have to get used to it.

She's seriously an angel.

"But I guess I haven't met anyone else that can see curses," Itadori says bringing the conversation back to the topic at hand.

"Because Jujutsu Sorcerers are rare" Megumi replies again with one of his short and quick responses.