{010} - Gotcha B!tch.

Warnings: Cursing, Mentions of abuse, Mentions of death, a lot of emotions in this one bois. 

Word Count: 5,500+

A/N: this chapter is long, kinda rushed, and has a lot of information...Enjoy!

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

It was the very next day, you were in Kiyotaka's car with Itadori looking around for Junpei among the crowd of people going about their days. However, It didn't take long to find him though. He was wearing a white graphic t-shirt and some regular pants instead of the usual school uniform so he had probably been skipping school for a while now.

"There he is," Kiyotaka says while he slowly drives a few feet behind Junpei.

"Huh? Where's his uniform?" Itadori asks, leaning up from the back seat to talk.

"It looks like he hasn't been attending school for some time."

"Well, I guess you could say the same for me too...and Y/n." Itadori looks back at you, seeing you scroll on your phone.

"Huh? Oh, I'm finished with school." You say, putting your phone back into one of the pockets of your backpack. You sent a brief good luck message with a heart to Nanami.

"Wait...what how?" Itadori looks at you puzzled, you could almost see the question marks circling around his head.

"Well, I was young when I first arrived at Jujutsu Tech so Yaga wanted me to finish with my current year but as time passed I ended up graduating early." It was definitely tough trying to finish school while training but it was worth it.

"That's cool, so how's everyone doing." Itadori leans back up to talk to Kiyotaka.

"Yeah, I've been curious too." You hoped Megumi and the others were doing fine. You felt bad about not telling him you were awake but Itadori needed help and it probably felt nice not being alone.

"From what I hear they're doing quite well."

"That's good, I'm glad

"That's good, I'm glad." You say to no one in particular.

"Yeah, so what do we do now?"

"We're going to use that." Kiyotaka stops the car, looking over at something in the passenger seat.

Itadori leans over a bit so you can look as well. You two were now somewhat squished between the two front seats. Looking down you saw some very low-level curses. Could they even count as curses?

"Huh? Is that a cursed spirit?"