{004} Where's My Epic Battle Music?

Warnings: Cursing, Heavy violence, A lot of blood, Death, and Self-harm.

Word Count: 5,200+

A/N: Oh boy, shit hits the fan real quick.
I don't really like this chapter, I've written it at least 5 times, fight scenes are hard to write...

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

"Umm Y/n? I have a question for you." Looking up from one of the boxes you were helping Nobara unpack, you let out a 'hmm' letting her know you were listening.

"Why are our dorms right next to the boys?"

To be honest, Nobara was pissed she had to see those two idiots every day but now she lived next to them? It was hell...until she found out the room next to hers was none other than the angel on earth Y/n.

"Oh uh sorry Nobara, that's my fault. I may have asked to have your room in this empty one next to mine. Sorry I hope you're not mad" Finally glancing up from the box of books in front of you, looking at Nobara's face just waiting for her to yell at you or something. However, Nobara was both shocked and excited.

Did she want me near her room? Score!

"No! I'm not mad it's fine! I'm just glad my room is next to yours and not one of the boys...how can you deal with living right next to Fushiguro?" You pick up a set of books handing them off to Nobara for her to place on the bookshelf in front of her.

"Oh? Haha I'm glad and it's not as bad as it seems, to be honest, I don't know why my room is next to his, I could have changed it but I didn't want to and I don't regret it." You pause thinking back on the many memories of you and Megumi.

"So have you two known each for a while then? Childhood friends?" Nobara would be lying if she said she wasn't curious.

Fushiguro you lucky bastard! You got a head start!

"Well...kinda? We're not childhood friends but I've known him since I was maybe 14 years old? So it's been a few years."

"Oh, that explains why you seem so close."

And why you're constantly touching him.

"You wanna know something? Gojo was actually the one to introduce us! He brought Megumi here to look around or something? Gojo was really adamant about Megumi joining Jujutsu tech." You could recall the first time you meet Megumi and it was safe to say his personality really hasn't changed much.

"Wait you knew Gojo too? That must've been tough, I feel for you" Nobara grabs a couple more books from you, lightly brushing her fingertips across your soft skin. She turns around no longer looking at you, placing the books in the right spot. 

"Yeah it was, he was a second-year at the time and he was so much worse back then haha"

"Oh god, I can only imagine" Nobara groans and places one of her free hands on her forehead.
She finishes with the books, walking over to you before sitting down next to you, empty boxes piling around the room.

Oh god, why is Nobara so pretty and she's sitting so close to me!! Calm down, heart! Calm down!

"Hey Y/n so I was thinking....maybe we could...I don't know...have a girls' night?" Nobara visibly groaned after those last few words left her mouth.