4. Reality hits hard ♡

Jungkook woke up next morning in his bed.."Aghh.. my head.. what happened last night?? How did I reach home??" He closed his eyes

Flashbacks ~

"Although meeting you was like a dream to me, it's not a dream Kookie.. I love you"

"I love you too"

"Are you sure?? You don't  know me that well..You don't even know my name..What if you start hating me after knowing who I am" He said..

"That won't happen..No matter who you are my love for you won't change.." Jungkook said looking straight into his eyes

"Taehyung..Kim Taehyung is my name.." He paused for a moment to see Jungkook's reaction but failed to read his mind.. He started again "Only heir of Kim Corporation..Your mortal enemy"

"My enemy??" Jungkook was staring at him with hooded eyes..

"Yes.. will you still-"

"Sounds Good.. I love you Mr. Enemy" Jungkook kissed Taehyung

End of flashback ~

Jungkook's eyes shot opened as he remembered meeting Taehyung in the club..

"Fvck!!!! My Prince charming, my first crush is Kim Taehyung??? My Enemy??? God!!! Whyyy??? And why did I say all those things?? Oh God that's so embarrassing.. I must've looked so desperate!!!!!!!"

Flashback ~

Jungkook dragged Taehyung to a less crowded area and pulled him closer by his collar..

"Jungkook!! What are you doing??"

"Let's get married!!"

(Jungkook facepalmed remembering how immature and desperate he sounded saying that.. he felt like digging a whole on the ground and staying there forever..)

"Huh??" Taehyung said with a shocked expression plastered on his face..

"Why?? You don't want me my prince??" Jungkook pouted as his eyes were glistening..

"No no.. that's not it.. I want you.. but this is not the right time babyy.. You are drunk right now"

"Nooooooooi.. I'm not drunkh..I'm  in Lobe..withh Kim Taehyung!! My beloved enemy" Jungkook giggled as he was struggling to stand properly..

Tae hold him tightly in his arms and lifted his face holding his chin.. "You are so cute when you are drunk."

Jungkook looked away pouting "Then why you not marry me??" He then turned towards Tae and held his cheeks "You don't love me..you were lying.." He was on the verge of crying..

"Jungkook!!!"

Jungkook looked up to see his face..But his vision was getting blurred..

End of flashbacks ~

Taehyung's expression.. was it a sad one?? Or was it a happy one?? Was he smiling?? Or was he crying?? Jungkook couldn't remember anymore..

"But what about his confession??? He said that he loves me.. Was he serious?? Does he really- wait what am I thinking?? He probably was just playing with my feelings.. why would he love me?? His enemy?? Wake up Jungkook!! No matter how handsome he is.. You can't let him fool you.."Jungkook thought to himself..

"But... what if he was telling the truth..what if he really developed feelings for me??"

His thoughts were interrupted as Mrs Jeon knocked on the door "Kook!! I'm coming in" with that she entered with a bowl in her hand.. "How are you feeling now??" She asked in a stern voice..

"Umm..My head hurts really bad" Jungkook whined..

"Hm...Go get fresh and have this hangover soup.. It'll get better.." She said with a serious face  not looking at him..It was enough for Jungkook to understand that she was mad at him..

"Umm..mom??"

"Yes??"

"Last night.. umm..who took me home??"

"You don't remember anything???"

"Umm.. no.."

Mrs. Jeon sighed dramatically..

"Jungkook!! How could you drink to the extent that you don't even remember anything the next day?? Someone could have taken advantage of your drunken state..I have no idea who took you home.. Last night I heard the doorbell and opened the door to find you just lying there on the ground..You just wait..I'm gonna tell your dad"

"I'm sorry mom..I won't do it again..Please don't tell dad.. pretty please" Jungkook made a puppy face which was impossible for his mom to ignore..She tried her best to hide a smile  and pinched his cheeks..

"Okay fine.. but you need to promise me that you won't repeat it ever again.."

"I promise mom.." Kook hugged her tight as she smiled at him and caressed his shiny soft hair..

"My precious babyy"
______________________________________

"So Mom doesn't know how I reached home.. Did he took me to home?? What happened after I passed out?? He didn't do anything inappropriate, right?? No no no.. he wouldn't take advantage of my drunken state..right??"

"Jungkookah!!!" Jimin's loud voice pulled him out of his trance..He turned to his left to find his two best friends running towards him..

"Hey Jimin!! Hi Jin hyung" Jungkook greeted them while walking towards the school cafe.

"Kook!! What happened yesterday..We were dancing  and You dissapeared into the air all of a sudden.. Where were you??" Jin asked worry written all over his face

"Yeah Kookie!! We searched for you and called you so many times but you didn't pick up.." Jimin asked

"Guys I'm so sorry..  I think I had too much to drink yesterday.. I don't remember much either.. But one thing for sure is that I met my prince again yesterday" Jungkook said making his two friends gasp...

"What??? When?? Why didn't you introduce him to us??" Jimin whined

"Wait..you were drunk.. Did he do anything to you???" Jin asked..

"I don't think he did" Jungkook said not too sure about what actually happened after he passed out..

"Aghhh... you think?? Which means you are not sure yourself??" Jimin expressed his frustration.."Did you atleast get his number or his name probably??"

"His.. name??" Jungkook looked lost in his thoughts

"Taehyung..Kim Taehyung is my name..Your enemy"

Taehyung's words were ringing in his head.. Last night he was drunk..But now that he was sober he didn't know how to feel and what to think about it.. The man he fell in love with is supposed to be his enemy.. His family will never ever accept their love..Even his best friends would not approve it..

"Kook!!! Hello??? Back to earth!!" Jin shook him to bring him back from his trance..

"I know.. he forgot to ask his name again!! Right??" Jimin asked disappointed..

"Umm..yeah.. I forgot" Jungkook felt worst lying to his friends for the first time in his life..

"You are so stupid, Koo..You'll never get him at this rate" Jimin flicked his forehead..

"Ouch..stop it chim..I  was not in the right state of mind." Jungkook rolled his eyes

"But you're probably right chim.. I'll never get him.. my first love will stay incomplete!! This is the reality"