2. In the Moonlight ♡

"Really?? Am I that good looking??" His lips curved into a smile making Jungkook's heart flutter.. "Well thanks.. that's a huge compliment coming from someone as beautiful as you" said the man while staring at him... Jungkook felt as if he was piercing into his soul with his beautiful radiant eyes..A tint of red spreaded on his cheeks..

"Hahah.. You don't need to lie to me.." Jungkook said shyly.. The man came closer to him "I wasn't lying at all..By the way you didn't answer my question yet..Were you suffocating inside?" He asked again..

"Yeah.. kinda.. I can't be me in there.." Jungkook said looking at the night view in front of the balcony trying hard not to stare at the handsome man beside him.. "I'm not really interested in business stuff.. I find all the people here so boring..It's no fun"..

Taehyung giggled "Really? But from what I saw earlier, you made quite a good impression on everyone there"..

"Y..You noticed me??" Jungkook asked surprised making the man chuckle..

"It'd be hard not to notice someone as beautiful as you in such a boring monotonous party y'know.. You were the main attraction of this evening" he chuckled making Jungkook blush more..

"haha.. Now you are exaggerating.." Jungkook mumbled shyly and looked down. "Not at all.. You are breathtaking.." He whispered while staring into his eyes...He was dangerously close to Jungkook's face..Jungkook could feel his face heating up making him look like a mess..

Jungkook pushed him away and coughed awkwardly "So you were bored too and decided to stalk me or something?" Jungkook said laughing to ease the awkward tension between them..

"Kinda.. Those business maniacs are really good at giving you a headache y'know" he laughed making Jungkook laugh too "True!!"..

They kept talking losing the track of time..

"I would like to be a singer someday.. I have no interest in business.. But dad wants me to handle Jeons corporation after him.. So here I am in this party wandering around like a lost puppy" Jungkook chuckled..

"Woww.. really? You mustn't give up on your dreams then.. You'll be a great singer someday.. You have such a honey smooth voice"

Jungkook blushed again hearing those simple but soothing words.. He just met the man and he already made his heart flutter for countless times.. "You really think so?"

"Yeah.. I would like to hear you sing someday.." He smiled softly melting Jungkook's heart..

"May be someday."
"What about you?..Are you already in business or.." Jungkook asked..

"Yeah.. I'm already doing this for like 6 years.."
Jungkook looked at him in awe "Woahh.. how old are you again??"
Taehyung chuckled "I'm gonna be 25 tomorrow.. wait it's 12.15 already. So yeah..I'm 25" he smiled forming a rectangle with his lips..

[A/n: yea yea I know it was Jin's birthday and now Tae's birthday.. just deal with it]

"Oh my.. it's your birthday??  I'm so sorry I didn't know.. happy birthday" Jungkook smiled at him..

"Haha..you are so cute.." He replied

"But.. why are you here on your birthday?? You should celebrate it with your friends and family instead of attending some business party y'know"

He chuckled bitterly "Business is more important than my life.. No one even remember my birthday.. so..It's better this way I guess"

Jungkook laughed a little to lighten the atmosphere.. It was obvious he was one of those unfortunate rich kids who are forced into a career by their parents against their own will..

"What's your dream?"

"Hmm?"

"Like I have singing.. Do you have something you like to do? something you wanted to become??. Something you genuinely enjoy doing??." Jungkook was cut off mid sentence..

"No.. I wasn't allowed to dream.. there was no room for dreams in my life..This is my destiny.. No matter how much I hate it I can't escape my fate"

Jungkook felt his heart clenching in his chest.. He just met the man but he could already tell that he went through a lot in his life.. He stepped forward and pulled him in a tight embrace taking him by surprise.. Jungkook himself wasn't sure why he did that all of a sudden.. He just felt like consoling this man..he wanted to soothe all his pain.. he wanted to make him happy at any cost..

Jungkook felt a pair of unsure arms around him and a load on his shoulder.. "Thank you..thank you so much.." he heard a whisper.. He felt like electricity passing through his body.. He wasn't sure of what he was feeling at that moment but for sure that man he just met wasn't a stranger for him anymore..

He pulled away slowly making Jungkook already miss his warmth and his intoxicating scent..If  it was possible he would stay forever in his embrace..

"I don't know anything about you or your personal life but still I'll say this.. You shouldn't give up like that.. This is your life.. Don't let others decide for you.. Allow yourself to dream.. No matter how hard time is don't ever loose hope" Jungkook said with a sweet smile..

He smiled softly nodding a little.. His eyes were glossy, his gaze was soft, affectionate..

"I didn't get your name yet.." Jungkook said..

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!! WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU DOING HERE??"

Both turned around to find a fuming Mr. Jeon standing there glaring at the man..

"Dad.. I was just talking to- " before Jungkook could finish his words his wrist was grabbed harshly by Mr. Jeon as he started dragging him out.. Jungkook tried to stop him but he wasn't listening to him.. His grip was so tight that Jungkook was sure that he would get a bruise on his wrist.. He looked back not wanting to leave yet, he needed to know his name atleast..

He could only see the man smiling and waving at him..Jungkook kept staring at him until he disappeared from his sight.. Damn!! He really looked like a disney prince..