3. Unforgettable ♡

"Dad, let go!! It hurts" Jungkook said wiggling his wrist in his father's grip.."Dad!!! What's gotten into you!!"

Mr. Jeon shoved him into the car and started driving without saying a word.. On the other hand Jungkook was clueless about what he did wrong to get treated like this..He sobbed silently while massaging his bruised wrist.. His father was always strict but he never hurt him before..

"Dad!! Why did you do that?"
"SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT UP JUNGKOOK!!!"

Rest of the time Jungkook kept silence.. He rested his head to the side looking out of the window.. He was really mad at his dad.. First he forced him to come to the party with him and then he forcefully dragged him out when he just started having some good time..

He kept thinking about the ethereal man he just met..His beautiful eyes, beautiful boxy smile, perfectly sculpted facial features kept floating before his eyes.. He didn't even know his name..Yet he was falling hard for him.. He wanted to know him more..He wanted to meet him again..

"How do I find you?? I don't know anything about you..I don't even know your name.. "

Jungkook fell asleep without knowing.. His lips formed a smile as he dreamt of his prince charming ..

______________________________________

Next day Jungkook Jimin and Jin was eating lunch in college canteen.. Well, Jungkook was just playing with his food..

"Kook!!! What's wrong?? You seem lost in your thoughts..what happened? Eat up" Jin said concerned..

"Yeah..You weren't paying attention in your favorite music class either..Is something bothering you??" Jimin asked

"Ohh.. umm..No it's nothing..I'm good.. Don'tworry" Jungkook grinned

"No you are not Kook.. You didn't even eat a bite.." Jin said

Jungkook sighed in defeat.. He knew it..He can't hide a thing from his two besties..

"Actually I was thinking about someone I met in the party yesterday.."Jungkook said making his two friends gasp..

"Woah.. so you really met a handsome CEO?? Your prince charming??" Jimin asked excitedly.

"Umm.. Yeah something like that.." Jungkook smiled shyly..

"See?? I told ya.. So how does he look?? what's his name?? Which company does he run???Did he kiss you??" Jimin asked in one breath

"Yeah..and when will we meet him?? Please make it fast.. I wanna see your future husband before leaving the country.." Jin whined..

"Woahh..Calm down guys.. You two are going too far" Jungkook giggled at his over excited friends.."Well you see, He looks like a live version of some Anime Prince.. He has a beautiful face, Tall and well built body, soothing yet deep voice, enchanting smile and an intoxicating scent.. In short he is Perfect..But.."

"But??" both Jin and Jimin asked..

"But that's all.. I know nothing more about him.." 🥺🥺🥺

"Not even his phone number??" Jin asked..

"Forget phone number, not even his name..I don't know anything about him" Jungkook explained

"Woww great job..😑😑" said Jimin obviously annoyed at his best friend's stupidity

"Oh God Kook.. how could you forget to ask his name??" Jin asked

"I didn't forget.. I was about to ask him when Dad dragged me out of the party..I did everything he said and He started shouting at me without any reason..He even bruised my wrist.. see" Jungkook showed his wrist..