7. plan

l'manberg (third person pov)⋯

l'manberg earned its independence, everyone celebrated for a day, but the next everyone was almost as stressed out as if they were going for another war.

'YOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUCK IT GREEN BOY' had been an iconic quote ever since.

but green boy couldnt really suck it when he had y/n in his bloody hands?

the next day after independence and tommy's awakening from the dead, tubbo had been pacing around the van, he wasnt really in his normal state.

wilbur decided to take a small break from everything at the moment, he was pretty tired from war and dealing with dream basically.

that got tubbo even more angry, though. he would throw many threats at wilbur and wilbur played it cool, he was worried about her, too.

tommy on the other hand had to think of two things at the same time, saving two things. his discs and his friend.

"i need my discs back," tommy spoke, looking at tubbo, "cat and mellohi." he couldnt help but do the same, pacing around the van.

tubbo snapped, "tommy! there's a human life on line and you care about the discs more?"

tommy flinched when tubbo raised his voice, he only sighed and nodded. "i know i know, i uhm, just nevermind."

he could hear tubbo's small scoff as he turned his back and walked away from him.

"are you mad at me?" tommy asked, making tubbo turn his head back.

tubbo glared, "no, i mean, yeah, no."

tommy giggled at tubbo, tubbo, who was already angry, spun himself around and ran to tommy, raising his fist at him.

unexpected at tubbo's sudden hostile reaction, he raised his hands to block an incoming attack. tubbo actually never attacked him, he would never.

"relax tubbo," tommy slowly put down his hands and patted tubbo's shoulders, "im sure she is, and will be okay."

he looked into tubbo's eyes, his eyes were filled with worry, regret and frustration. of course he could read his eyes, he was his best friend.

"i mean, she's y/n tubbo, she has absolute crazy fighting skills, crazy bow skills that can headshot literally anyone. " tommy began comforting tubbo.

he added, "she-she's going to be okay, i hope. no i dont hope she's okay, she is okay."

tubbo stood on the ground, speechless. he didn't know what to say back to tommy.

"but," tubbo began speaking, "what if they you know, began torturing her? what if-"

"don't think of any 'what if's, tubbo." tommy cut him off, he needed to keep tubbo calm as best as possible.

tubbo sighed and nodded, his head looking down at the ground. tommy stared at him for a couple of seconds and gripped his arm, catching tubbo off guard.

"w-where are you taking me?" tubbo ran with tommy who tightly grabbed onto his wrist.

"you know what," tommy turned his head back and smiled at tubbo, "fuck wilbur with his slow brain, we're going to get our discs now."

"what?!" helplessly, tubbo only followed him to tommy's house.

tommy wasted no time and went straight into his home and dug for things in some of his chests.

tubbo was just trying to catch his breath after running. surprisingly, tommy was really fast.

"here," tommy threw a few items to tubbo, having him to catch them. tubbo caught them and had a look at them.