3. encounter

tommy and tubbo were working on potions in the hotdog van while fundy was resting aside. wilbur was crafting and keeping things in chests. you were sitting outside of the van, staring at nothing but the fluffy clouds moving slowly in the blue sky.

you were lost in your thoughts, mostly about eret's betrayal, and the masked man named 'dream'. you hated eret, so much that everytime you see or hear his name, you would throw swear words at them.

and dream. he was extremely skilled at battling just like you, but something in him just triggered your hatred for him. you kinda wanted just punch that smiley mask of his.

you sighed as birds flew by the clouds, the wind blew on the green grass. you were enjoying the view until a big scream came from the van. it sounded like tommy, and obviously it came from tommy.

you sat up from the grass and peaked through the windows. you could hear wilbur and tubbo's faint laughs from laughing at tommy. you opened the windows and looked at the three with one of your eyebrows raised because you were curious.

"i just made the wrong potions!" tommy shouted in frustration. tubbo grabbed the potion from his hand and giggled, "did you just make weakness potions ?!" and he burst out laughing afterwards.

"sorry i messed up!" tommy began shouting at wilbur. wilbur just laughed it off and insulted tommy. the curly blonde haired sighed and asked tubbo if he needed help. tubbo rejected the offer and mocked him even more.

wilbur walked away from the two best friends and out to the van. you watched him as he walked out of the van with the sunlight shining at his eyes, the wind blew his hair as he stood by the van and walked towards you.

"here," he said, handing you a crafted bow, "it's already enchanced." the bow landed on your hands. there were no stains, new and smooth strings. your face curled into a smile, your eyes couldn't get your eyes of it.

"i knew you would like it," he laughed, reading your expressions almost instantly. you chuckled and responded, "thank you so much, wilbur."

the man smiled to himself as he saw your genuine, sincere smile appear on your face.

wilbur spun himself around and walked into the van again, dealing with more trouble tubbo and tommy had caused. well at least tubbo was better at brewing than tommy.

you looked around you again, your mind wandered somewhere else. just then, an idea clicked on top of your head. your shelter had some things that could be useful for everyone. perhaps some spare used tools, weapons, armors, blocks...

your legs brought yourself to the little shelter outside of the walls of l'manberg. running speedily along with the windy weather. the sounds of grass and birds passed by your ears as you ran. your gaze could just see parts of your shelter outside the big tall walls.

your eyes widened at the sight of your shelter. you stopped, leaving you speechless at the horrible state your shelter had become. it was completely destroyed, collapsed, burned down. dragging your legs to the shelter, you touched the burned down walls.

"who did this?" you asked yourself, looking around the place. the dummies had fallen on the floor, the door as well. the walls were torn apart, and most of the things were gone or completely destroyed.

you gazed on two big chests that were placed in the corner of the shelter by you that were filled with most of the things you needed. you ran to the chests and opened them with your shaky hands. your eyes widened even more at the sight.

almost all of the valuable things were gone. your enchanted weapons, your enchanted books, some of your enchanted armor, they were all gone from the chests. you looked for more things in the chests. there were still a bit of building blocks and supplies. you sighed, relieved and disappointed. you were feeling a bit angry too.